This topic has 3 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 6 years by Kieran_SQ.

• Author
     monsurc1
    Participant

Hi,

I wanted a support on more menu on header section.

While it is in a certain screen size, it came out that I do not like / wanted. Please see the attachment for better explanation.

Please help me to get rid of this.

Thank You

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
     Kieran_SQ

Hi,

Please let me know the following

– Login details for your site
    – The exact element (please highlight in a screenshot) that you wish to not be displayed
    – What screen size you do not wish it to appear on

Thanks,

Kieran

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

If you like the theme or the support you've received please consider leaving us a review on Themeforest!

Custom development requests can be sent to dev@seventhqueen.com, one of the development team will be happy to discuss your needs.

monsurc1
    Participant

Hi Kieran_SQ,

I have managed to get rid of that with css and making the page sidebar option default.

Thank You.

Kieran_SQ

Glad you have it sorted now 🙂

All the best,

Kieran.

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

If you like the theme or the support you've received please consider leaving us a review on Themeforest!

Custom development requests can be sent to dev@seventhqueen.com, one of the development team will be happy to discuss your needs.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

The forum ‘General questions’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Forgot your details?