This topic has 6 replies, 4 voices, and was last updated 9 years by Abe.

• Author
     Norman
    Participant

I like to place the related articles OVER my post picture, because the comment form is too far away from the picture, is this possible ?

OR

can I put this SHARE THIS ARTICLE element OVER the single post ?

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
     sharmstr

All of those parts are in /kleo/single.php. Just copy it to your child theme and move them around. You’ll see 3 different sections in the middle of the file.

This prints the post content

COPY CODE

<?php get_template_part( 'content', get_post_format() ); ?>

This prints the social section

COPY CODE

<?php get_template_part( 'page-parts/posts-social-share' ); ?>

This prints the related section

COPY CODE

<?php 
    if( $related == 1 ) {
    	get_template_part( 'page-parts/posts-related' );
    }
    ?>

Just switch their positions. You may find that you’ll have to make a few css adjustments, but the whole things looks like it should be pretty easy to do.

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

This support site is not about custom work. If you need custom development please contact cornel@seventhqueen.com

Norman
    Participant

cool man. you are the php-master 😉 thanks it works ! have a nice one.

sharmstr

The kleo team gets all the credit for making this stuff really easy to do. Glad it worked out for you.

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

This support site is not about custom work. If you need custom development please contact cornel@seventhqueen.com

Abe
    Keymaster

thank you @sharmstr
    indeed you are a master 😀

---
    @ SeventhQueen we do our best to have super happy customers. Thanks for being our customer.

jdrick55
    Participant

Can I do the same thing for buddypress image post?

Abe
    Keymaster

@jdrick55 what do you mean?

---
    @ SeventhQueen we do our best to have super happy customers. Thanks for being our customer.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

The forum ‘KLEO’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Forgot your details?