This topic has 7 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 8 years by Laura.

• Author
     miservitu
    Participant

Hi, I purchased your template via ThemeForest , but I have several problems that I can not solve, I state that my knowledge of wordpress is very bland but having strong foundation of CMS I can get along quite well.at the bottom of the images I will report with it’s the problem that I encountered.

BOX ACCOUNT ANNEX : how can I change the area shown in the image ? that is, as you can see is cut and I can not fix it without damaging the bootstrap.

BOX ACCOUNT ANNEX 2 : How can I change the contents of that area of the box ? I can not find …

BuddyPress SETUP APPENDIX : How can I change or better customize that section ? for example if I wanted to add fields or change existing ones

MAILCHIMP BOX: per finire non riesco a cambiare il contenuto della zona selezionata inserendo la parola in Italiano perchè il widget non la traduce correttamente.

thanks for the help and I hope for a swift response

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
     Laura

Hello, can you share a link so i can see it?

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

Laura Solanes - Graphic Designer and Web Designer

Please be patient as I try to answer each topic as fast as i can.

If you like the theme or the support you've received please consider leaving us a review on Themeforest!

Always happy to help you 🙂

miservitu
    Participant
     Laura

Hello, for:
    1- Add this to style.css of child theme

COPY CODE

form#register_form_front input[type="password"] {
        width: 80px;
    }7

2- At wp-content/themes/sweetdate/page-parts/ copy the file home-register-form.php and paste it at the child theme, following the same path of folders, so you should create the page-parts folder then edit the file and find

COPY CODE

Registering for this site is easy, just fill in the fields below and we will get a new account set up for you in no time.

And change it

Or another way, use Loco Translator , find the text and translate it

3- To add,change or delete fields go to Users > Profile fields
    4- Can you say it in english? 🙂

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Ticket solution

If you like the theme or the support you've received please consider leaving us a review on Themeforest!

miservitu
    Participant

sorry for italian 😀

4) MailChimp BOX : Finally I can not change the contents of the area selected by inserting the word in Italian because the widget does not translate correctly.

Laura

Hello, i still do not understand what you mean, can you share a screenshot?

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Ticket solution

miservitu
    Participant

this is the screenshot

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
     Laura

Hello, ok i understand you want to translate that, try using Loco Translator, at the language editor screen click SYNC and search for the word to translate, remember translate the theme, k-elements plugin and buddypress plugin

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Forgot your details?