This topic has 7 replies, 4 voices, and was last updated 7 years by Laura.

• Author
     pdjkth
    Participant

I would like to know how to edit the default footer @copy right footer content

Laura

Hello, use this in functions.php of child theme

COPY CODE

function kleo_copyright_text()
    {
      echo '<p>'. __("Copyright", 'kleo_framework').' © '.date("Y").' '. get_bloginfo('name').'. <br class="hide-for-large show-for-small"/>'. get_bloginfo( 'description' ).'<br/>ADD TEXT HERE FOR NEW LINE</p>';        
    }

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

Laura Solanes - Graphic Designer and Web Designer

Please be patient as I try to answer each topic as fast as i can.

If you like the theme or the support you've received please consider leaving us a review on Themeforest!

Always happy to help you 🙂

pdjkth
    Participant

I want to have registration field instead of search field.

………………………

On the home page…. left side… we have – profile search field. But I want to have registration possibility.
    And slider to be in right side.

Laura

Hello, i already answered your other post.

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

If you like the theme or the support you've received please consider leaving us a review on Themeforest!

vyacheslav
    Participant

Hi Laura. But this code you posted – is not working. I added this into child-theme function, but nothing changed.

How to remove your credits from footer?

Laura

Hello, please open a new topic 🙂

vallatest
    Participant

hi Laura, I pasted the code but it was displaying at the header and sidebars of my website and not at the footer.

Laura

Hello @vallatest, please open a new topic about this. Your theme should be sweetdate

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

The forum ‘Sweetdate – WordPress’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Forgot your details?