This topic has 1 reply, 2 voices, and was last updated 8 years by sharmstr.

• Author
     Gandam
    Participant

Hi,

It’s kind weird when I picked up this issue, the gap between rows are too big while I’ve set them to the minimum, which is “0”. I’ve checked the top and bottom padding setting but still can’t have it figured.

This is the code for the row:
    [vc_row inner_container="yes" section_type="main" bg_position="top" bg_position_horizontal="left" bg_repeat="no-repeat" bg_cover="true" bg_attachment="false" enable_parallax="" parallax_speed="0.1" padding_top="0" padding_bottom="0" min_height="0" border="none" overflow="" css_animation="right-to-left" visibility="" video_opts="" multi_color_overlay=""][vc_column width="1/1"][vc_column_text css_animation="right-to-left"]

Please also check the attachment for reference and whether I have missed out anything here, thanks.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
     sharmstr

Do you have margins set at the column level? Go into column settings, then click on design options.

You can also try negative gaps. -30px

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

This support site is not about custom work. If you need custom development please contact cornel@seventhqueen.com

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

The forum ‘KLEO’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Forgot your details?