This topic has 4 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 9 years by sharmstr.

• Author
     propulsa
    Participant

Hello. I just installed the Theme Kleo to my website and I was checking options and possibilities. I am having some problems for creating all the content for using all the potential of this theme so it would be so much easier if I could start with all the content from the demo. How can I do this? Thank you.

sharmstr

Import the demo content located in the zip file in a folder called demo content. Instructions on how to do this are in the Documentation folder also located in the zip file.

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

This support site is not about custom work. If you need custom development please contact cornel@seventhqueen.com

propulsa
    Participant

OK. I upload the demo content and the sliders and everything. But now If I click on Blog the web appears empty. I am checking all the configuration. Activating the plugins and all the options but I cannot make it work the blog as the one of the preview. How can I do it?

Thank you.

propulsa
    Participant

How do I configure the categories I want to show when you click on Blog? independently I have the categories section on the side bar to choose.

sharmstr

blog: Make sure you have wp-admin -> settings -> reading -> A static page selected. Then select Blog for Posts page.

blog categories: I dont understand your question.

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

This support site is not about custom work. If you need custom development please contact cornel@seventhqueen.com

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

The forum ‘KLEO’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Forgot your details?