This topic has 9 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 9 years by mlennox10.

• Author
     mlennox10
    Participant

Hi guys,

I’ve just started building a photo gallery and saw Kleo’s portfolio here: http://seventhqueen.com/themes/kleo/portfolio-full-width/

With the growth of our photo gallery I’d like to implement this page. How would I go about doing this?

Also, can I have this portfolio without having a feature image in the main gallery? As I have Carousal as my image gallery viewing tool currently.

Hope that makes sense. Cheers for your feedback in advance.

Radu

Hello,

Just add this code to your page it’s the same like in demo.

COPY CODE

[vc_row inner_container="no" section_type="main" bg_position="top" bg_position_horizontal="left" bg_repeat="no-repeat" bg_cover="true" bg_attachment="false" parallax_speed="0.1" padding_top="0" padding_bottom="0" min_height="0" border="none" css_animation="right-to-left"][vc_column width="1/1"][rev_slider_vc alias="vertical_fullscreen_2"][/vc_column][/vc_row][vc_row inner_container="no" section_type="footer" bg_position="top" bg_position_horizontal="left" bg_repeat="no-repeat" bg_cover="true" bg_attachment="false" parallax_speed="0.1" padding_top="30px" padding_bottom="0" min_height="0" border="none" css_animation="right-to-left" type="color" bg_color="#000000"][vc_column width="1/1"][kleo_portfolio display_type="overlay" title_style="normal" columns="3" pagination="no" filter="yes" excerpt="yes" category="All" item_count="12"][/vc_column][/vc_row]

Your page need to be in full width template.

That’s all

Cheers

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution
     mlennox10
    Participant

Thanks for the help, I tried but it don’t come out as expected. I’ll try again and revert.

Thanks for now

mlennox10
    Participant

Thanks for your feedback, I’m having trouble getting the thumbnail images to appear on the page without having a ‘featured image’ in the main content, which we don’t want. http://www.inhouserecruitment.co.uk/portfolio/

Do you have a guide on how to set-up this: http://seventhqueen.com/themes/kleo/portfolio-full-width/

For instance, to start with is this inserted as a page or portfolio?

Help much appreciated.

Radu

You need to set featured image for that…

Just use this code

COPY CODE

[vc_row inner_container="no" section_type="main" bg_position="top" bg_position_horizontal="left" bg_repeat="no-repeat" bg_cover="true" bg_attachment="false" parallax_speed="0.1" padding_top="0" padding_bottom="0" min_height="0" border="none" css_animation="right-to-left"][vc_column width="1/1"][rev_slider_vc alias="HomeFullwidth"][/vc_column][/vc_row][vc_row inner_container="no" section_type="footer" bg_position="top" bg_position_horizontal="left" bg_repeat="no-repeat" bg_cover="true" bg_attachment="false" parallax_speed="0.1" padding_top="30px" padding_bottom="0" min_height="0" border="none" css_animation="right-to-left" type="color" bg_color="#000000"][vc_column width="1/1"][kleo_portfolio display_type="overlay" title_style="normal" columns="3" pagination="no" filter="yes" excerpt="yes" category="All" item_count="12"][/vc_column][/vc_row]

It’s identical like in demo.

Just set your page full width.

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution
     mlennox10
    Participant

Thanks for your feedback, Radu.

1. Where is the demo link?

2. I’m trying to avoid the feature image appearing in the main body of the page. Is there a way of having a thumbnail WITHOUT selecting the ‘FEATURE IMAGE’? If there’s a demo for this too, please send over.

Many thanks.

Radu

Hello,

1. http://seventhqueen.com/themes/kleo/portfolio-full-width/

2. Do you want to have a default featured image if the post not have featured image set ?

Radu

You can set default feature image placeholder by navigating to -> WP-Admin -> Theme Options -> Blog -> Scroll down until you see Default Featured Image Placeholder upload your preffered image.

Cheers

mlennox10
    Participant

Thanks Radu, its actually a Page not a Blog post. It doesn’t seem to allow a thumbnail image without uploading a featured image, which we’re trying to avoid as we’re embedding a video as well and this doubles up the content.

Thanks for your advice in advance.

mlennox10
    Participant

Hi Radu,

Many thanks for all your feedback, you’ve been a massive help. The way to stop a feature image from appearing in the main body of content seems to be:

PAGES – THEME GENERAL SETTINGS – MEDIA – SHOW MEDIA ON POST PAGE – SELECT “NO” (rather than ‘Default’)

Hope this helps future clients and thanks once again for your assistance with this.

Kind regards.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

The forum ‘Plugins questions’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Forgot your details?