This topic has 7 replies, 4 voices, and was last updated 7 years by mike1.

• Author
     rudik2
    Participant

Hi,
    i use menu item visibility control plugin to hide menu, but in mobile i see menu rectangle still.
    Please look in print screen.
    http://s1.postimg.org/69fkph4v3/zdjecie_1.jpg

How to hide this for not logged users?

Abe
    Keymaster

Hi, that will show since is the container of the menu and not a link you have added a condition to.
    Hide that using css media query:

COPY CODE

@media only screen and (max-width: 480px) {
     .contain-to-grid {
        display: none;
    }
    }

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

---
    @ SeventhQueen we do our best to have super happy customers. Thanks for being our customer.

rudik2
    Participant

Thank you Abe, code working, but when user is logged he don’t see menu in mobile. It is possible to display menu for only logged members??

Abe
    Keymaster

Hi, that implies some php coding and some conditionals to be added in header.php. Please try hiring a developer to help you with that

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

---
    @ SeventhQueen we do our best to have super happy customers. Thanks for being our customer.

FD
    Participant

rudik2: You can use the is_user_logged_in() function.
    Read more about it here: http://codex.wordpress.org/Function_Reference/is_user_logged_in

Example:

<?php if ( is_user_logged_in() ) { ?>
    HTML code for logged in users
    <?php } ?>

mike1
    Participant

I also need to hide the menu container if user isn’t logged in, I’ve tried that code but can’t get it to work… anyone know how to do this?

Abe
    Keymaster

HI, this topic is very old. Try to open a new one or talk with your developer since it required a bit of PHP knowledge

Cheers

---

mike1
    Participant

Ok thanks Abe, my question is relevant to this thread so I don’t see the purpose of opening a new thread, but I will ask my developer for help. Many thanks.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

The topic ‘How to hide menu in mobile for not logged in.’ is closed to new replies.

Forgot your details?