This topic has 4 replies, 4 voices, and was last updated 9 years by philthebass.

• Author
     rudik2
    Participant

Hi,
    i have more problem with integrate geo my wp with sweetdate.
    It is available some instruction to integrate?
    I installed geomywp, i see map in “members site”, but i see… mar 🙂 I don’t see members in map.
    Please help. Maybe it is possible to create instruction “step by step”?
    Will be great.. 🙂

Regards,
    Tomasz

Catalin

Hello,

We will create a step by step tutorial ASAP. For the members to be seen on the map, they need to add coordinates.

Thank you,
    Catalin

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution
     philthebass
    Participant

Hi,

Have you created the step by step tutorial as yet? I would like to add this function to my new site so that users can search for other users based on address (City, Country, Postcode).

Thanks

Phil

Abe
    Keymaster

hi, please follow the steps below to use GEO MY WP
    1. Install GEO my WP plugin
    2. Go to GEO my WP -> Addons and activate Members Locator (see step2.png)
    3. Go to GEO my WP -> Settings – Sweetdate and activate your desired options(step3.png)
    4. Users will go to their profile – Location to set their location(step4.png)

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

---
    @ SeventhQueen we do our best to have super happy customers. Thanks for being our customer.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
     philthebass
    Participant

Thanks Abe.

I’ve got to that stage already. I have raised a separate ticket asking how to add a “search with x miles of …” function to the serach form on the home page

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

The forum ‘Sweetdate – WordPress’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Forgot your details?