This topic has 34 replies, 4 voices, and was last updated 8 years by Terrecuite.

• Author
     Abracadabra
    Participant

Right not my menu is right aligned for some reason.
    It would look a lot better left aligned or centered.
    Also, is there a way to put in a small logo on that menu line?
    I tried inputting mini logo on my “members” page settings but it did not show up anywhere on the page.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
     Abracadabra
    Participant

also is there a way to add widget item to a Kleo Menu?
    i have a plug in that does search by registration questions, its set up as a widget and currently I have it on the right side of my page, but there is no top menu item for it, is there a way to list search on menu and link it to the widget?

Laura

Hello, can you please explain a little more? Also please give us your admin credentials and your website 🙂

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

Laura Solanes - Graphic Designer and Web Designer

Please be patient as I try to answer each topic as fast as i can.

If you like the theme or the support you've received please consider leaving us a review on Themeforest!

Always happy to help you 🙂

Abracadabra
    Participant

Hi Laura, yes but not in open forum, is there an @ i can contact you through?

Abracadabra
    Participant

For now could you please tell me how to center KLEO menu on a page?
    Also, I contacted revolution slider regarding some issues with display on mobile, they said to go through you guys since I dont have an individual license. Screen touch does not work on mobile, is there something I have to do to enable it?

Laura

Hello , you can share your login credentials by private reply justo check it when you are about to reply. About revolution slider please explain a bit more 🙂

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

If you like the theme or the support you've received please consider leaving us a review on Themeforest!

Abracadabra
    Participant

I have two issues with revolution slider.

1) mobile touch does not work on two images which are linked to http – register address and kleo button, they work fine on a PC and Ipad, but on mobile phone, the touch does not work, if I hold my hand long enough on it i get this drop down menu, save image, open image etc.. what should be happening is a registration screen opening for one and kleo log in menu popping out for the other, again it works fine on everything but mobile phone-android.

2) Also an issue only on android, I have 6 slides and on two of them the image does not show, I can only see small buttons which are there for registration and kleo menu, the ones that dont work on mobile in the first place.

There might be something that has to be done to enable touch screen on mobile.

As for the menu text centering question, please see attached screenshot, can you tell me how to center or left align it, right now its right aligned and it does not look good.

Im sorry but somehow I dont trust private reply, I have made the mistake of leaving my sites info on a page such as this one before just to have it show up in search results with no way of deleting it.

Attachments:
     Abracadabra
    Participant
    This reply has been set as private.
     Abracadabra
    Participant

Also getting back to Kleo menu, when new notification shows up, it is cut off at the top, how can I move it down? Please see screenshot.

Thanks

Attachments:
     Abracadabra
    Participant

Never mind this cut off I found it in header options.
    I still need to know however how to left align or center the text on menu bar, right now its right aligned.

Laura

Hello, please share login credentials to this email laura@seventhqueen.com so i can check it out 🙂

Abracadabra
    Participant

Hi Laura, I did so through email.
    Thanks!

Laura
     Abracadabra
    Participant

Hi Laura, thanks!

I cleared the cache on my mobile android and even checked it on another android mobile which opened this page for the first time, background images 3 and 4 still dont show, the only things that do show up are sign and and register buttons and solid black background, no pictures visible.

#2 I will leave as it is now, the stripe can stay as is, as there is more space now with logo centered up top.

I would like to ask another question, when clicking on media tab, the username on the stripe appears in BLUE, which is different from all the other tabs, then its in GRAY. It looks odd, anyway to change this to GRAY for media as well? Screenshot 1

Also, right now to get to media they have to click on the big + button on the way to the right and then media appears in dropdown. Is there a way to have media in that menu next to forums so that they see it and dont have to click the + for it to appear? Screenshot 2

Getting back to that FB log in, I already have a plug in installed that redirects on login and log out, it works fine with regular sign up, but it does not work with kleo facebook login once they are logged in and remembered. I got an answer on another page that this can be done with some programming and will most likely be implemented in the next update, that would be nice since everyone with facebook login will be dealing with this.

Thanks again

Attachments:
     Abracadabra
    Participant

“The footer will stick to the bottom unless the page has no contents”

I dont think that works for pages I created myself for the footer, such as contact, legal etc, I have put some text on them to test and footer is not on the bottom but half way up the page close to where text ends. Any way to correct this so that footer is always on bottom for these newly created pages?

Also, it would be nice, if you guys gave us the option of what icons(activity, profile, notifications..etc) to show underneath the profile picture, and a way to sort them in order we want. If there were smaller we could fit more of them on the same line. Is there an easy way to do this.

Laura

Hello, i will check it out again, about the icons, it can be done with css, also icon order, how do you want it?
    Please let me know all details so i can create a css for you:)

Abracadabra
    Participant

Right now there are 7 icons there and + all the way to the right.
    I would like to fit in 8 and keep + at the end, there seems to be enough space for 8 icons to fit in there.

Profile|Media|Activity|Notifications|Messages|Friends|Groups|Forums| + at the very end.

Also is there a way to change text “Media” to “Photos” and substitute the “Play” icon that goes with it currently to something that looks like a photo?

Thank you

Laura

Hello, i will check it out so you can have 8 icons
    For the icon order, use this function in your functions.php in child theme

COPY CODE

/* my tab order settings */
    function bbg_change_profile_tab_order() {
    global $bp;

$bp->bp_nav['profile']['position'] = 10;
    $bp->bp_nav['media']['position'] = 20;
    $bp->bp_nav['activity']['position'] = 30;
    $bp->bp_nav['notifications']['position'] = 40;
    $bp->bp_nav['messages']['position'] = 50;
    $bp->bp_nav['friends']['position'] = 60;
    $bp->bp_nav['groups']['position'] = 70;
    $bp->bp_nav['forums']['position'] = 80;
    }
    add_action('bp_setup_nav', 'bbg_change_profile_tab_order', 999 );

/* my members landing tab */
    define('BP_DEFAULT_COMPONENT', 'profile' );

Abracadabra
    Participant

i saved that in functions.php and it crashed my site.
    This is what I am seeing now,
    Parse error: syntax error, unexpected ‘&’ in /home/content/p3pnexwpnas06_data03/99/2401299/html/wp-content/themes/kleo-child/functions.php on line 25
    I will have to restore from back up as I cant log back in now.
    Was that supposed to go in functions.php or css edit?

Abracadabra
    Participant

ok it worked the 2nd time after the reboot.
    The profile tab is first now, but Media does not show in place #2, Activity is #2 and Media is still under + at the end.

Andrei

Hi, here is an updated code which you will have to put in your functions.php file:

COPY CODE

function bbg_change_profile_tab_order() {
    	global $bp;

$bp->bp_nav['profile']['position'] = 10;
    	$bp->bp_nav['media']['position'] = 20;
    	$bp->bp_nav['activity']['position'] = 30;
    	$bp->bp_nav['notifications']['position'] = 40;
    	$bp->bp_nav['messages']['position'] = 50;
    	$bp->bp_nav['friends']['position'] = 60;
    	$bp->bp_nav['groups']['position'] = 70;
    	$bp->bp_nav['forums']['position'] = 80;
    	$bp->bp_nav['orders']['position'] = 90;
    }
    add_action('bp_init', 'bbg_change_profile_tab_order', 9999 );

Let me know if worked this time.
    Cheers

Abracadabra
    Participant

This puts Profile in slot #1, but Media is still in dropdown under + all the way to the right.

Andrei

Please delete any cache that you might have activated in your wordpress site, the code is tested and works perfectly.
    http://cl.ly/image/3B323R0B0T3F

Cheers

Abracadabra
    Participant
     Andrei
     Abracadabra
    Participant
     Andrei
     Abracadabra
    Participant
     Andrei
     Abracadabra
    Participant
     Terrecuite
    Participant

Hello,
    Thanks for the steps, works all fine for me – except for the Media tab (I can see Abracadabra had the same “Media” tab issue).

I tried moving position with
    $bp->bp_nav[‘media’][‘position’] = 20;
    or rename it with
    $bp->bp_nav[‘media’][‘name’] = ‘Photos’;

But no effect.
    Note : this tab comes displays the rtmedia content.

Am I wrong calling it ‘media’ ?

Thanks a lot

Andrei

Sorry for the late reply, I have just tested the code I provided and it works perfectly, the media tab get’s moved into the right position and as well it gets renamed. Do you still have an issue with this ?

Cheers

Terrecuite
    Participant

Hello Andrei,
    Thanks for checking – yes in my case, the issue is still there.
    If I move or rename other tabs, it works, but the Media tab won’t move or change name

Andrei

Please give a closer attention at your code and double check that your code fires at this hook, with this exact priority:

COPY CODE
    add_action('bp_init', 'bbg_change_profile_tab_order', 999 );

Cheers

Terrecuite
    Participant

yes ! remane now works.

Thanks a lot

Viewing 35 posts - 1 through 35 (of 35 total)

The forum ‘General questions’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Forgot your details?