This topic has 3 replies, 3 voices, and was last updated 8 years by Laura.

• Author
     phatmano
    Participant

How to populate search form country dropdown with only countries that are available, not just every country in the world? For example, if there are not users from Armenia (just example), then there’s no need to have this country on the search dropdown because it just becomes too long, unnecessarily. (Screenshot)

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
     Laura

Hello, go to Users > Profile fields and under Country, delete those.
    If you ment a function to only show the members country, that is not avaible right now

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

Laura Solanes - Graphic Designer and Web Designer

Please be patient as I try to answer each topic as fast as i can.

If you like the theme or the support you've received please consider leaving us a review on Themeforest!

Always happy to help you 🙂

Cumaraswamy
    Participant

H Laura,
    Is there an auto suggestion or auto complete for country list. Instead of scrolling down. Can we type a couple of characters and it auto search and bring the relevant country name down. We want to avoid scrolling the big list.

Laura

Hello, it is possible with geonames integration, please check https://archived.seventhqueen.com/forums/topic/geonames-autocomplete

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

Laura Solanes - Graphic Designer and Web Designer

Please be patient as I try to answer each topic as fast as i can.

If you like the theme or the support you've received please consider leaving us a review on Themeforest!

Always happy to help you 🙂

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

The forum ‘Sweetdate – WordPress’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Forgot your details?