This topic has 5 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 8 years by sharmstr.

• Author
     McNitefly
    Participant

Dear support,

on the GeoDirectory listing page, all listings of a category are listed. Currently, it show the complete description.

I would expect that the number is currently set by the KLEO theme – the excerpt lenght, right? How can I limit the number of words that is shown?

Thanks,

Tom

sharmstr

Check your “description word limit” in Geo > Design > Listings

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

This support site is not about custom work. If you need custom development please contact cornel@seventhqueen.com

McNitefly
    Participant

Ah, I thought that limits how long the description can be written by the user, not how long the description excerpt is shown.
    OK, thanks!
    Tom

sharmstr

That would be “detail” not listings.

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

This support site is not about custom work. If you need custom development please contact cornel@seventhqueen.com

McNitefly
    Participant

Ah, yes, makes sense, now I understand the logic behind the wording.
    OK, thank you for your quick help,

Tom

sharmstr

It is confusing. You’re welcome.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

The forum ‘General questions’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Forgot your details?