This topic has 11 replies, 5 voices, and was last updated 10 years by Abe.

• Author
     willianlima83
    Participant

Hi, can I show a list of only members online when a user click on ”who’s online?” on the side bar (on his profile page)?

SQadmin
    Keymaster

Hi, create a new file named like “tpl-onlinemembers.php” in your sweetdate-child folder and then add this code to it:
    http://d.pr/n/g0VK

Then you can create a page and set it to use this Buddypress Online members template

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution
     willianlima83
    Participant

Hi
    I did what you explain.
    I created a new page and set it with Buddypress Online tamplate.

Now, wahen I open this new page show me many members who is not online.
    (I will send you the link on a private message)

Questions:
    How can I list only online members on this page?
    How can I put the tittle ”who’s online?” linked to this page like the tittle Groups and Members on the side bar (members profile page)???

willianlima83
    Participant
    This reply has been set as private.
     SQadmin
    Keymaster

There was a character missing. Try again please: http://d.pr/n/g0VK

You second question. Put a normal html link in a text widget

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution
     willianlima83
    Participant
    This reply has been set as private.
     syslay288
    Participant

Hi, excuseme admin, when you said:
    “Hi, create a new file named like “tpl-onlinemembers.php” in your sweetdate-child folder and then add this code to it:

http://d.pr/n/g0VK

Then you can create a page and set it to use this Buddypress Online members template”

, how can I create a new page and do that?, where do I put on what other page
    Best regards

SQadmin
    Keymaster

Hi, Create a page from WordPress admin – Pages
    in the right side you can choose the template

you create a new file using FTP on your server named tpl-onlinemembers.php

willianlima83
    Participant

Hey sqadmin, when you send some instruction maybe is better you put an information in each instruction like that (for advanced changes):
    To make these changes is REQUIRED some knowledge about FTP and PHP.

🙂 I think you will working less.. 🙂

SQadmin
    Keymaster

Yes, you are right 🙂

sermsak
    Participant

Please help. It said

Fatal error: Call to undefined function do_action() in /………../wp-content/themes/sweetdate-child/tpl-onlinemembers.php on line 12

Abe
    Keymaster

This post is obsolete since in newest versions we already added a template for Buddypress online users and you should see it in the page templates select.

I will close this topic.
    Cheers

---
    @ SeventhQueen we do our best to have super happy customers. Thanks for being our customer.

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)

The topic ‘How to list only members online clicking on whos online? on side bar’ is closed to new replies.

Forgot your details?