This topic has 4 replies, 3 voices, and was last updated 9 years by sharmstr.

• Author

Tagged: 

velexia
    Participant

This may sound very basic, but after going through the primers and video I still can’t figure out how to set up a blog page. I have the samples, but I want to customize the size of the thumbnail and no matter what I do it doesn’t change the image size for that page. So now I’m trying to start a page from scratch but for the life of me I can’t figure out how to make a page a blog page.

All I have is this page with this weird code and I don’t understand much code:
    [vc_row][vc_column width="1/1"][vc_posts_grid loop="size:10|order_by:date" post_layout="standard" show_meta="no"][/vc_column][/vc_row]

What am I missing?

Kieran
    Participant

I’m not entirely sure I follow, but if I have read this right you wish to create a new page and set that to be the host for the posts (blog)?

If so then create your page, name it whatever you wish and publish. In the main WordPress menu go to Settings > Reading > Posts page (set this to the page you just created).

You can adjust the look in the kleo theme options.

If this is not what you meant, could you clarify please?

Hope this helps.

sharmstr

That’s Visual Composer code. Go into Settings > Visual Composer and enable it for Pages. When you go back to the page, you’ll see a button to launch VCs backend editor which will display the gui for VC instead of all that code.

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

This support site is not about custom work. If you need custom development please contact cornel@seventhqueen.com

velexia
    Participant

Sharmstr,

That’s the simple thing I was missing. Thank you!

sharmstr

You’re welcome.

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

This support site is not about custom work. If you need custom development please contact cornel@seventhqueen.com

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

The forum ‘KLEO’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Forgot your details?