This topic has 13 replies, 5 voices, and was last updated 8 years by Abe.

• Author
     nikolayns88
    Participant

Good afternoon. template, and so to a demo dzha this
    But the homepage didn’t appear (as in a template)
    Only the control panel is now available

( http://saveimg.ru/show-image.php?id=b1bbb9df2a36bdf53ebff9e302b9b2ff)

And still such look is necessary

( http://saveimg.ru/show-image.php?id=2778bd27df7992a63213dc3daac25531 )

What it is necessary to make for this purpose? (whether there is it in a demo of data, I can something not so I made)

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
     Laura

Hello, the demo homepage is the dashboard.
    To have a different homepage maybe you could use a third party plugin or a multisite ( the first site works as the homepage and a subfolder site as dashboard.

KLEO theme could be useful to create that effect for the homepage

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

Laura Solanes - Graphic Designer and Web Designer

Please be patient as I try to answer each topic as fast as i can.

If you like the theme or the support you've received please consider leaving us a review on Themeforest!

Always happy to help you 🙂

nikolayns88
    Participant

I didn’t understand something!
    It turns out two different sites?
    Or for the homepage other subject of registration is established?

Tell on in more detail as to carry out it, and what it is necessary to make? why there is no this page in a demo of data?

Abe
    Keymaster

Hello, the first image you have attached saying that is the homepage is actually our theme presentation page and it just presents the theme features and is not part of the theme. The dashboard page is actually set as the homepage in our demo wordpress site.

What we did there is we set up a html page to present the theme features and installed the buddyapp site in the /demo path.

Let me know if I can help you with anything else. If you need that page, the html one, I can attach it here to use it if you find it useful.

All the best

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

---
    @ SeventhQueen we do our best to have super happy customers. Thanks for being our customer.

nikolayns88
    Participant

Good afternoon. It would be very healthy if you attached the HTML page very much it the essence of future project informs (functionally approaches in all respects)

Thanks in advance.

Abe
    Keymaster

For sure, I attached it to this message. Hope it helps to achieve your goals.

Also if you like our work and what we do here don’t forget to rate us 5 stars on Themeforest.

Thanks

---
    @ SeventhQueen we do our best to have super happy customers. Thanks for being our customer.

Attachments:
     nikolayns88
    Participant

Many thanks. The template very much will help
    I will surely give you a mark!)

nikolayns88
    Participant

Prompt please as you organized the catalog there is a HTML template and there is a site on вордпресс

I put a HTML template in the root catalog (domain) and the site on WP in the site.ru/project/folder

But for some reason doesn’t work

At you it is approximately also organized on main the simple HTML template and inside already the site site.ru/demo/

Abe
    Keymaster

Hi, you put the html in the root of your site and then install the wordpress site in /project. Make sure that you install wordpress again or check the documentation from wordpress on moving a wordpress install
    https://codex.wordpress.org/Moving_WordPress

---

nikolayns88
    Participant

Good day. Please tell me how to edit this page and the registration form?

Attachments:
     keyandcee
    Participant

Hello Nikolayns88,

You must go to the “Editor” and change the Template. i doesn’t found a solution to change the “form” directly like “kleo” or other.

Abe
    Keymaster

That page is named Login and is found in WP admin – Pages

---

chrisjones87
    Participant

hi where can i locate this http://imgur.com/ntYAFyn,RNdIvNw,em1wIl1
    and edit it

Abe
    Keymaster

Hi, sorry for the late reply. If you want to edit that popup then the template file is located inside the theme in page-parts/general-register-modal.php

Cheers

---

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)

The topic ‘how to make the homepage (as in a template)’ is closed to new replies.

Forgot your details?