This topic has 1 reply, 2 voices, and was last updated 5 years by Kieran_SQ.

• Author
     alexlii
    Participant

Hello,

I added three menus into footer, but they are contract by default,  how to make these menus to be expanded by default please?

http://prntscr.com/lykzax

and secondly, I did not find how to set the footer font size in theme option, would you please send me a quick css to set it please?

Thanks in advance, and have  nice day.

Alex

Kieran_SQ

Hi Alex,

I do not have a solution to altering the state of the default WordPress menu widget to be open for all menu items and their children. This is a feature of WordPress core not KLEO so you’re best off researching how to extend WordPress core widgets to suit your development needs.

For the font size in the footer area please use the below custom CSS

COPY CODE
    #footer {
        font-size: 18px;
    }
    #footer h4 {
        font-size: 26px;
    }

I have included the general font size and the title font size in case you wished to change that too. After adding this to your KLEO Child theme please clear all caches to see changes.

Thanks,

Kieran

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

If you like the theme or the support you've received please consider leaving us a review on Themeforest!

Custom development requests can be sent to dev@seventhqueen.com, one of the development team will be happy to discuss your needs.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

The forum ‘General questions’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Forgot your details?