This topic has 9 replies, 3 voices, and was last updated 8 years by Radu.

• Author
     Groubee2
    Participant

Hi

How to manage the activity feed, like what kind of content showing up in the feed?

We would like to show an event featured image inside the feed when someone joins an event? See attached image.

Why is it that a members profile picture is huge upscaled in the Activity feed? is it possible to show a nice image? see attached image

I am looking forward to hearing from you.

Cheers

Tonny

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
     Laura

Hello, to add custom events to the activity feed you will need to contact a developer or maybe ask at buddypress forums 🙂
    About the large image, i do not see it, can you show me how to see it? 🙂

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

Laura Solanes - Graphic Designer and Web Designer

Please be patient as I try to answer each topic as fast as i can.

If you like the theme or the support you've received please consider leaving us a review on Themeforest!

Always happy to help you 🙂

Groubee2
    Participant

Hi
    yes the big image inside the activity feed have @Radu fixed! Yes maybe I should ask somewhere else – I thought it was a theme issue if the event featured image was shown in the activity feed or not, now it only shows a title – see attached image? Is it possible to make this event title link bigger and change the color to orange with a green mouseover?

Cheers
    Tonny

Attachments:
     Laura

Hello, will assign the ticket to a higher support level who can help and advise you in your query.
    Thanks! 🙂

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

Laura Solanes - Graphic Designer and Web Designer

Please be patient as I try to answer each topic as fast as i can.

If you like the theme or the support you've received please consider leaving us a review on Themeforest!

Always happy to help you 🙂

Groubee2
    Participant

Thanks a lot @Laura

Radu

Hi,

Do you have solved the issue ? i see when i hover it’s coloring to green

Cheers

Groubee2
    Participant

Hi @Radu

No we still need help with this – We would like “The event featured image” to be shown in the activity feed?

Now it only shows a event title, not the event featured image.

– Is it possible to make this event and POST title link bigger(then the rest of the text) and change the color to orange with a green mouseover in the activity feed?

I really look forward to hear from you Radu!!

Cheers
    Tonny

Radu

Hi

Regarding to

No we still need help with this – We would like “The event featured image” to be shown in the activity feed?

I see the event image is already displayed on activity

For the button hover color use this

COPY CODE

li.events tbody tr td span.button a:hover {
        background-color: red !important;
    }

Replace red with your color

Cheers

Groubee2
    Participant

Hi @Radu

I dont understand this?

We would like “The event featured image” AND “the post featured image” to be shown in the activity feed with a LINK to the event or post? there is NO link on the post image (which is shown) and there is NO featured image on events in the activity feed?

It only shows an event title(that is gone on the Dashboard?), not the event featured image.

– Is it possible to make the event and POST title link bigger(then the rest of the text) and change the color to orange with a green mouseover in the activity feed?

The code you give me does not work?? or I dont understand where is this code should work?

Cheers
    Tonny

Attachments:
     Radu

Hi there is no bug, the title and image and rest of what are missing are caused by the custom css from quick css area.

I see that there is a lot of css, i cannot offer you continuous support for your project, i’ve guided to with some css tips…

Regarding to this :

Is it possible to make the event and POST title link bigger(then the rest of the text) and change the color to orange with a green mouse over in the activity feed?

I cannot do that because the events plugins doesn’t add a custom class for a tag with the event title.

Cheers

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

The forum ‘General questions’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Forgot your details?