This topic has 1 reply, 2 voices, and was last updated 9 years by Abe.

• Author
     johnjoyson
    Participant

Hi,

My Requirement is to change your ‘Search’ form to ‘Registration’ form

The Registration form contains only five fields
    1. Gender – Dropdown (Man seeking women / women seeking men)
    2. D.O.B – Three dropdown (month/day/year)
    3.First name – text box
    4. Email – textbox
    5. password- textbox

Problems:
    problem 1 – I coudnt fit three drop down in the single row for D.O.B
    Problem 2 – If i place three dropdown all the drop down are in different sizes and i coudnt control the sizes
    problem 3 – Mobile phone is not detecting the dropdown – I mean, i have to directly select the dropdownlist through touch interface not through mobile interface – (like jguery dropdown)
    Problem 4 – And if i user jquery dropdown., during drop down selection the screen is getting zoomed so i need to zoom out to select other controls

Requirement:
    1. so my requirement is to have those 5 fields in registration form that include single row three drop down
    2. Drop down selection through mobile interface and the page should not get zoom in mobile interface

Example:
    Open this site in mobile – http://www.shaadi.com I am looking for a registration form similar to this. It got fixed width in mobile page with validation- And the dropdown list can be selected through mobile.

Please can anyone help me on this to develop my registration form?

Thanks in Advance
    John

Abe
    Keymaster

Hi, unfortunately the register form is not configurable from admin area. You can edit the template responsible for that form in this location in the theme folder /page-parts/home-register-form.php

You will have to customize it using HTML CSS or even Javascript. If you don’t have that knowledge I suggest that you should hire a developer.

Cheers

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

---
    @ SeventhQueen we do our best to have super happy customers. Thanks for being our customer.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

The forum ‘Sweetdate Landing Page – HTML’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Forgot your details?