This topic has 3 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 9 years by sharmstr.

• Author
     tlaine1441
    Participant

Im using redirection. I can redirect any specific url that I want based on login status. But I need to redirect each user when they log out to the home page. I can’t go add a url for each and every user. Anyone know of a way to include all urls before ?loggedout=true like …/?loggedout=true. I need to redirect based upon the last path of the url

sharmstr

Lots of results on google. Here’s one http://wordpress.stackexchange.com/questions/109694/how-to-redirect-logged-out-users-to-specific-page

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

This support site is not about custom work. If you need custom development please contact cornel@seventhqueen.com

tlaine1441
    Participant

That is great that works really well. Any ideas of how to restrict access to all pages except home, login, register until logged in?

sharmstr

Lots of plugins out there for that.

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

This support site is not about custom work. If you need custom development please contact cornel@seventhqueen.com

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

The forum ‘KLEO’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Forgot your details?