This topic has 8 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 5 years by Kieran_SQ.

• Author
     bozloo
    Participant

I put the following code under Kleo-child/function.php but, it does not work.

function my_login_redirect( $redirect_to, $request, $user )

{

if (isset($user->roles) && is_array($user->roles))

{

//if (in_array(‘subscriber’, $user->roles))

{

$redirect_to =  home_url( ‘/register/’ );

}

}

return $redirect_to;

}

bozloo
    Participant

look like the login did not active login_redirect

Kieran_SQ

Hi,

What is it you would like to achieve? Are you trying to redirect a user once they login to a specific page? If so, please try Peter’s Login Redirect which can be found in the WordPress.org plugin repository under WP Admin > Plugins > Add New.

See here for detailed setup instructions https://archived.seventhqueen.com/general/article/redirect-users-when-logging-in-or-logging-out.

If this is not what you meant please provide more details so I can assist you better.

Kieran

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

If you like the theme or the support you've received please consider leaving us a review on Themeforest!

Custom development requests can be sent to dev@seventhqueen.com, one of the development team will be happy to discuss your needs.

bozloo
    Participant

yes, that’s right and i used Peter’s Login Redirect but, it does not work.

Kieran_SQ

Hi,

The plugin does work, maybe it wasn’t configured correctly, can you send me login details in a private reply along with the type of redirect you would like to achieve and I’ll set this up for you.

Kieran

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

If you like the theme or the support you've received please consider leaving us a review on Themeforest!

Custom development requests can be sent to dev@seventhqueen.com, one of the development team will be happy to discuss your needs.

bozloo
    Participant

And kleo has a code to do this. .. wp-content/themes/kleo/lib/options.php

Where can i find the option in admin page?

array(
    ‘id’ => ‘login_redirect_custom’,
    ‘type’ => ‘text’,
    ‘title’ => __( ‘Custom link redirect’, ‘kleo_framework’ ),
    ‘description’ => __( ‘Set a link like http://yoursite.com/homepage for users to get redirected on login.<br>’ .
    ‘ For more complex redirect logic please set Login redirect to Default WordPress and use Peter\’s redirect plugin or a similar plugin.’, ‘kleo_framework’ ),
    ‘default’ => ”,
    ‘required’ => array( ‘login_redirect’, ‘=’, ‘custom’ ),
    ),

Kieran_SQ

Hi,

You can set the basic login redirect in KLEO via WP Admin > Theme Options > Miscellaneous and select your desired option for redirect (see screenshot).

Kieran

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
     bozloo
    Participant

i found that. and it works..

I dont know why peter’s redirect does now work and changing kleo-child.php does not work..

some kleo code block it.

Thanks,
    iljun

Kieran_SQ

Hi iljun,

Glad this is working for you. Feel free to open a new topic if you have any other questions or experience any issues.

All the best,

Kieran

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Forgot your details?