This topic has 2 replies, 3 voices, and was last updated 7 years by Radu.

• Author
     spideronic
    Participant

I have noticed something odd when post updates include text and YouTube videos. The videos show up on the users’ profile on the left hand side. When you refresh the page the video disappears and only the text remains on the left hand side. I have also noticed this on the demo.

How can I refresh the page when a user posts an update so that the videos included in the post updates don’t show up on the users’ profile, the left hand side?

Laura

Hello, will assign the ticket to a higher support level who can help and advise you in your query.
    Thanks! ?

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Ticket solution

Laura Solanes - Graphic Designer and Web Designer

Please be patient as I try to answer each topic as fast as i can.

If you like the theme or the support you've received please consider leaving us a review on Themeforest!

Always happy to help you 🙂

Radu

Hi,

It seems that there it’s about a bug.

We have fixed this issue you should replace this file content : /wp-content/themes/buddyapp/buddypress/js/buddypress.js with this one : http://pastebin.com/raw/5dwdPd9x

The theme will contain this fix on next theme update.

Cheers
    R.

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Ticket solution
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

The forum ‘Bugs & Issues’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Forgot your details?