This topic has 4 replies, 3 voices, and was last updated 7 years by Radu.

• Author
     alexlii
    Participant

Hello,

Kleo theme works fine, but I found there are always some external connections to CDNJS.CLOUDFLARE.COM after importing some demo data.

Please check the screenshot:

http://prnt.sc/e29cxp

ahttp://prntscr.com/e29m59

We are in China of the Asia- pacific region, and we can not visit any Global sites like google, yahoo, tweet, Facebook…, I guess CDNJS.CLOUDFLARE.COM is some CDN connections, but it does work for China region, so it cause our site very very delay untill timeout.

Would you please let me how to remove those links?

Thanks a lot, and have a nice day.

Alex

Laura

Hello, will assign the ticket to a higher support level who can help and advise you in your query.
    Thanks! ?

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

Laura Solanes - Graphic Designer and Web Designer

Please be patient as I try to answer each topic as fast as i can.

If you like the theme or the support you've received please consider leaving us a review on Themeforest!

Always happy to help you 🙂

Radu

Hi,

I cannot see any resource from CloudFlare on your website did you have solved?

cheers
    R

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution
     alexlii
    Participant

Thanks, I asked someone to help and already removed it.

By the way, I did not received your email after you replied to me, why?

Alex

Radu

I don’t know exactly the reason, maybe it was a problem with the email server

Cheers
    R.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Forgot your details?