This topic has 5 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 9 years by trsl2.

• Author
     trsl2
    Participant

How do I remove the following please: feel free to call us +91.33.26789234 support@seventhqueen.com

sharmstr

Quick question. Did you do a search for this? I’ve personally answered this several times. Not trying to be rude. Its an honest question.

Anyhow, you have to remove it from WP and Buddypress pages.

WP Admin – Theme Options – Buddypress
    WP Admin – Theme Options – Header Options

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

This support site is not about custom work. If you need custom development please contact cornel@seventhqueen.com

trsl2
    Participant

Of course I searched and nothing sensible showed up. And in any case the question is How? not Where?

sharmstr

Like I said, I wasn’t trying to be rude. If you go to the “Where” delete the info in main menu info and click save.

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

This support site is not about custom work. If you need custom development please contact cornel@seventhqueen.com

sharmstr

Back to my search question, do you remember where you searched from? Was it the top search bar while in the “general questions” forum? That’s the only place I could find where “free to call us” didnt return any information.

For the record, I dont work here so I’m just trying to figure out why we get some many of the same questions. I’m thinking it has to do with the search context.

I also noticed that typing in your subject didn’t return any useful topics. Hmmmm.

trsl2
    Participant

Thanks very much, soled that.

As you see the search didn’t prove helpful.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

The forum ‘General questions’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Forgot your details?