This topic has 5 replies, 3 voices, and was last updated 8 years by Laura.

• Author
     phatmano
    Participant

When users login, on the members page, where you have activity, profile, etc., I want to remove the sidebar that has blog widgets like archive, categories, recent posts, etc…I went to WordPress Pages then “Members” page and selected Full-width— under Template under Page Attributes. But when I go to the frontend page, I still see the widgets. How do I get rid of those widgets on this part of the site? (Screenshots). Thanks

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
     Laura

Hello, do that at Sweetdate > Buddypress and select the layout without sidebar

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

Laura Solanes - Graphic Designer and Web Designer

Please be patient as I try to answer each topic as fast as i can.

If you like the theme or the support you've received please consider leaving us a review on Themeforest!

Always happy to help you 🙂

JC10002
    Participant

Hello,

Is it possible to keep a sidebar on the BuddyPress pages but to define a new one just for BuddyPress pages? If possible, I’d rather not keep a sidebar that is the same as the other (non-BuddyPress) site-wide pages.

I’ve tried creating a new sidebar in the hopes I can define it for use on the BuddyPress pages.

Thanks!

Laura

Hello, you could use a widget visibility plugin to only show buddypress widgets at buddypress pages

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

If you like the theme or the support you've received please consider leaving us a review on Themeforest!

JC10002
    Participant

Ahh, yes, good point. I will go in that direction. Thanks.

Laura

Glad to help 🙂

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

The forum ‘Sweetdate – WordPress’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Forgot your details?