This topic has 11 replies, 3 voices, and was last updated 5 years by Radu.

• Author
     daniellekong
    Participant

Hello,

My knowledge base articles are showing as a page, I think. There is no meta data shown like it does on the demo website.

I’m not sure if I changed a setting somewhere. How can I change it so that the entry meta data shows?

Also, how can I show selected sidebars on each knowledge base article? I can’t seem to find the  “sidebar generator” option in the kb edit page.

Thanks!

Laura

Hello, can you share access so i can check it out?

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

Laura Solanes - Graphic Designer and Web Designer

Please be patient as I try to answer each topic as fast as i can.

If you like the theme or the support you've received please consider leaving us a review on Themeforest!

Always happy to help you 🙂

daniellekong
    Participant
    This reply has been set as private.
     Laura

Hello, incorrect password, please let me know 🙂

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

If you like the theme or the support you've received please consider leaving us a review on Themeforest!

daniellekong
    Participant
    This reply has been set as private.
     Laura

Hello, will assign the ticket to a higher support level who can help and advise you in your query.
    Thanks! ?

Radu

Hi,

The plugin sidebar generator it’s now installed and the options are on the right side.

For the breadcrumbs metadata there was hidden from customizer

I’ve set them on at this moment.

Cheers
    R

Radu

Also i see on your console something about CORS policy, please follow this guide : https://crunchify.com/how-to-fix-access-control-allow-origin-issue-for-your-https-enabled-wordpress-site-and-maxcdn/

Choose the htaccess method

daniellekong
    Participant

Hi Radu,

The sidebar generator you’re referring to is actually an additional sidebar plugin I downloaded from WPMU DEV called Custom Sidebars, I think.

Also I was talking about the meta data, not the breadcrumb.

But anyway, it’s mostly fine now – I’ll just go without some of the functions.

Thanks for bringing the CORS error! I read the article you linked and put the code into the htaccess file. Thank you so much!!

Radu

Hi,

You’re very welcome!

Sincerely i cannot figure out why the post-meta not showing…

PS: Found why.. that’s because the style of the blog was full and in kb causes the issue works only in posts.

Please replace this file content : wp-content/themes/buddyapp/single.php
    with the content of this one : https://pastebin.com/raw/tREnnuvy

Let me know

Cheers
    R

daniellekong
    Participant

Hi Radu,
    Sorry about the delay in getting back to you.

Thanks for the solution!

Radu

Hi,

You’re welcome
    Cheers
    R

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Forgot your details?