This topic has 29 replies, 4 voices, and was last updated 8 years by Andrei.

• Author
     chrisat
    Participant

Hello,

I can’t find out how to set up WooCommerce like in your demo:
    http://seventhqueen.com/themes/kleo/default-shop/

The page “default-shop” is not included at demo upload. I want to have the products like on your page (without cart button and animated like here: http://seventhqueen.com/themes/kleo/product-category/women/

I have absolutely no idea how to set this up.

Thanks for your help!
    Chris

Laura

Hello, at Appearance > KLEO Demo Data > Select Specific Page and find Home Shop and import it 🙂

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

Laura Solanes - Graphic Designer and Web Designer

Please be patient as I try to answer each topic as fast as i can.

If you like the theme or the support you've received please consider leaving us a review on Themeforest!

Always happy to help you 🙂

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
     chrisat
    Participant
    This reply has been set as private.
     Laura

Hello, i see, can you share admin credentials so i can check it out?

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

If you like the theme or the support you've received please consider leaving us a review on Themeforest!

chrisat
    Participant
     Laura

Hello, please share ftp so i can fix an issue at your wordpress admin panel

chrisat
    Participant
     chrisat
    Participant
     chrisat
    Participant
     chrisat
    Participant

Hello,

please tell me if you are still working on it…the page is switched down since yesterday…
    Have to move on.

Thanks, Chris

Laura

Hello, working on it, sorry for the late reply

Laura

Hello, your site works fine but i cant access to the admin panel, will assign the ticket to a higher support level who can help and advise you in your query.
    Thanks! 🙂

chrisat
    Participant

Hi Laura,

yes it works fine today – I brought back all plugins to live. They were left non-activated – for test, I guess. So I was not sure if someone is still working or not.
    I had to work on the installation, so I switched back online because I got no reply und changed your user to stay save…

I update your credentials, but please dont switch off all again and left it.

Thanks, Chris

Radu

Hi chrisat,

Please try to import again the products readint this guide,

https://docs.woothemes.com/document/importing-woocommerce-dummy-data/

After that please let me know what problem do you have with the product alignment, layout etc

Cheers

Radu

chrisat
    Participant

Hi Radu,

all products deleted, imported new ones. Same failure.

– the design is not like yours (kleo)
    – better: you are able now to click on an item and see the details
    – action corners are not fitted to the item pic
    – you are not able to scroll the item pics (nav show, but no action)
    – when you have 2 item pics, both are shown at the same time in full size
    – integrated buy now (animated, like yours)

Please see also the screen.

Greetings, Chris

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
     Radu

Hi,

Can i try to import the products on your website ?

Cheers

chrisat
    Participant

Hi Radu,

sure, please give it a try. I have to remove them all anyways.
    Are you sure that the design has to do with them products?
    I even tried to delete them all and add my own product as new from the scratch. Same failure.

Greetings, Chris

Radu

Hi Chrisat,

I cannot login with credentials that you have provided can you please check these ?

Cheers

chrisat
    Participant
     chrisat
    Participant
     Radu

HI,

I’ve figure out what causing this, the problem comes from kleo-child/functions.php i see that you have some modifications there, review these.

Have a nice week

Cheers

Radu

Radu

If you will disable Kleo Child the shop will look fine

chrisat
    Participant
     Andrei

The latest fully tested and stable was the 2.4.x series, the 2.5 should work just fine without issues from what we’ve tested so far, even with those outdated tempalte files, so maybe the issue is coming from somewhere else.

Please take into consideration what @Radu said about changing to the main theme, maybe you have some modifications breaking the woocommerce product display somewhere, so please double check this firstly.

Please let me know if I can help you with anything else.

Cheers

chrisat
    Participant

Hi Andrei,

I’ve tested this very seriously. Works fine with small misfunctions and old templates. Updating them, it totally mixes up. But I am running into a new challenge: I will have to set up a special WOOCOM for german and austrian law. So this will get special, hopefully it will work as we need much more info and texts by law…

btw…switching off the theme is not that funny. Every time all sidebars and widgets, also the footer get’s lost… 🙁

Greetings, Chris

Andrei

Hi,

An update should get out most probably next week, so keep an eye on the updates.
    Regarding your widgets, that’s what happens with any theme, you can use a plugin like “widgets import export” for backing up your widgets.

Cheers

chrisat
    Participant

Hello Andrei,

thanks for the info – but I will have to use the german WOO Version. Hopefully it works. Had no time meanwhile to test it…
    The backup for the widget I have installed already, this every time new install was a mare. Not sure if the backup works, we’ll see.

Andrei, btw…what kind of support e.g. ticket system are you using here?

Cheers, Chris

Andrei

It’s something custom built on top of the bbPress forums.

Cheers

chrisat
    Participant

Hi Andrei,

looks so – would you sell a licence?
    I only need a simple one, no staff here. Would be nice to have it in the same look as KLEO. And KLEO looks fantastic…

Cheers, Chris

Andrei

Hi,

Unfortunately the code is not something ready to be moved on another site, we could make it so but will require some good amount of development time. If you need such features you can contact my colleague cornel@seventhqueen.com regarding any custom project requests.

Cheers

Viewing 30 posts - 1 through 30 (of 30 total)

The forum ‘KLEO’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Forgot your details?