This topic has 7 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 8 years by knt.

• Author
     knt
    Participant

Is it possible to display the user avatar in the live notification just like facebook? It will be more efficient if it’s an avatar + username. It takes less than a second to identify it, compare to the current one which is just username.

sharmstr

I’ve answered that before 🙂 https://archived.seventhqueen.com/forums/topic/notification-avatars

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

This support site is not about custom work. If you need custom development please contact cornel@seventhqueen.com

sharmstr

I’m moving this to Feature Request to be considered.

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

This support site is not about custom work. If you need custom development please contact cornel@seventhqueen.com

knt
    Participant

oh, i thought it can be easily implement. Well, thank you very much @sharmstr, if the avatar isn’t available yet. Can i just make the username bold? just to make it distinguishable. Do you know how?

knt
    Participant

Is there someone here who knows how to make the username bold?

sharmstr

.kleo-menu .kleo-bp-user-avatar {
    font-weight: bold;
    }

knt
    Participant

I meant on the drop down live notifications @sharmstr. Your css doesn’t work there.

knt
    Participant

@sharmstr, maybe you could help me with this?

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

The forum ‘Feature requests’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Forgot your details?