This topic has 3 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 7 years by Laura.

• Author
     greenscotland
    Participant

Hi,

Please advise how I can style the page that shows search results. For example: https://greenscotland.org/?s=organic

I would like to alter the grid style for those pages and also control which things show up in a search (ie pages, forums, posts, members, etc)

Many thanks

Laura

Hello, to control what the search shows check http://www.wpbeginner.com/wp-tutorials/how-to-limit-search-results-for-specific-post-types-in-wordpress/
    About the style, you will need the help of a developer to alter the code, as there is no way to edit the search results page, as its created dynamically.
    The only thing you could do without touching php is changing styles with css, i could help you with that, if it can be done using css, just let me know what do you want to change 🙂

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

Laura Solanes - Graphic Designer and Web Designer

Please be patient as I try to answer each topic as fast as i can.

If you like the theme or the support you've received please consider leaving us a review on Themeforest!

Always happy to help you 🙂

greenscotland
    Participant

OK, thanks Laura

Laura

Hello, no problem, let me know if you need anything else 🙂

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

Laura Solanes - Graphic Designer and Web Designer

Please be patient as I try to answer each topic as fast as i can.

If you like the theme or the support you've received please consider leaving us a review on Themeforest!

Always happy to help you 🙂

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

The forum ‘General questions’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Forgot your details?