This topic has 18 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 8 years by MP.

• Author
     MP
    Participant

Hi !

I want to make my top bar (social bar) like in your demo: http://seventhqueen.com/themes/kleo/blog/

Unfortunately my social bar is sticky which makes me crazy. I want only a top menu to be sticky, exacly the same like in your demo.

my website: http://meineportrats.de/

Hope you can help 😉

Your happy customer

Szymon

sharmstr

You’re on a very old version of Kleo. So old in fact that you no longer receive auto update notifications. You’ll need to upgrade via FTP to get current, then auto upgrade notifications will work again if you have it set up in theme options. https://archived.seventhqueen.com/forums/topic/steps-to-update-kleo-theme

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

This support site is not about custom work. If you need custom development please contact cornel@seventhqueen.com

MP
    Participant

Hi sharmstr!

I did exacly what you recommended. Newest version is on. It did not help. I cannot see an option to unstick the top bar.

Please help.

sharmstr

Respond privately with admin credentials

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

This support site is not about custom work. If you need custom development please contact cornel@seventhqueen.com

MP
    Participant

the login and password was emailed to support-site@seventhqueen.com

sharmstr

I dont have access to that. I guess you’ll need to wait for them to respond then.

MP
    Participant
    This reply has been set as private.
     MP
    Participant

if it deosnt work please just give me your email.

sharmstr

Credential dont work. I do not share my email address.

MP
    Participant

what kind of credential ? you just need acess to admin panel or what ?

sharmstr

Yes, but the password didnt work.

MP
    Participant

you can use a disposable email: https://www.guerrillamail.com/ just give me the address.

sharmstr

Sorry, had it backwards. Let me try again. I’m used to people putting the username first. Ooops.

sharmstr

I’m in. I’ll let you know what I find.

sharmstr

The issue was that you had Transparent Main menu set in Theme Options. Transparent main menu will stick the top bar. You should only have that turned on for pages that need it, like the home page. To compensate for the layout issues you had with Transparent Main menu turned on for the whole site, you added custom css to add padding to the top of your pages. I’ve disabled all of that and turned on transparent main menu on your home page where you need it.

I also updated k-elements since you failed to do that after you updated Kleo.

MP
    Participant

Good job ! That was tricky. I got last question before you close the topic. How you did you make the transparent main menu for the main page ? I cannot see it in the custom css field.

MP
    Participant

I got it on my own. Thanks a lot ! Issue resolved.

Where are yo from ? Could you recommend some php developers ?

sharmstr

Incase someone else comes across this, the transparent main menu settings for pages are in the page editor, down in the Theme General Settings section.

I’m from Los Angeles. I recommend 7th Queen 🙂 You can contact them at dev@seventqueen.com

MP
    Participant

Thanks a lot. You do good job guys !

Viewing 19 posts - 1 through 19 (of 19 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Forgot your details?