This topic has 4 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 9 years by rudik2.

• Author
     rudik2
    Participant

Hi,
    How to use “updates” tab as default in activity wall?

Cheers,
    Tomasz

rudik2
    Participant

Please help

rudik2
    Participant

It is possible to resolve??

Abe
    Keymaster

Hi, Sorry for the late reply
    That is related to BuddyPress and I am sure you will find more resources on their forum. try something like http://buddypress.org/support/topic/changing-the-default-activity-filter/

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

---
    @ SeventhQueen we do our best to have super happy customers. Thanks for being our customer.

rudik2
    Participant

Hi, i tested options from http://codex.buddypress.org/developer/loops-reference/the-activity-stream-loop/ and i don’t find how to use “updates” tab as default.
    I know that to use “updates” i must replie a code in activity-loop.php to `<?php if ( bp_has_activities( bp_ajax_querystring( ‘activity’ ) . ‘&action=activity_update’ ) ) : ?>
    `

but this code show activity update in all tabs. When user change tab to for example friendship, he see only activity updates still.

I tried this code <?php if ( bp_has_activities( bp_ajax_querystring( 'activity' ) . '&action=activity_update,friendship_created' ) ) : ?> but then user see two activity in tabs: activity_update and friendhip_created. When he go to ‘new members’ tab, he see friendship_created and activity_update still etc. etc.

Maybe someone can help?

I see that this option working good for example in na-kawe.net site. @globalo can you help me?

Sorry for my english.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

The forum ‘Sweetdate – WordPress’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Forgot your details?