This topic has 34 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 6 years by Radu.

• Author
     jiant
    Participant

Hi tahnk you for your help.

The problem appears with the last version update( kleo and visual)  Now I can´t add more than 5 images , visual composer accept a TOTAL of 5 images. I try  to add more than 6 images the “add images” but nothing happen.

Thank you

Radu

Hi,

what element are you are using ???

If you had updated the theme and visual it’s required to update also the k-elements plugin, so if you haven’t done that update also the k-elements.

Let me know
    Cheers
    R.

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution
     jiant
    Participant

Hi thank you for your answer.

I updated both at the same time. Maybe I need to update other plugin from the kleo list (view attached)

Please could you help me..

Thank you

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
     Radu

Hi,
    In what element please?

Image Gallery ? or which one ?

Cheers
    R.

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution
     jiant
    Participant

Hi

In all the elements where I need to add photos. Never more than 11 images. The upload works fine but after selecting them nothing happen.

Thank you

Radu

Hi i see, tried on my local install and cannot reproduce that, did you have any plugin that limits the upload ? or some custom function ?

Give a try to de-activate all plugins except visual composer and k-elements also de-activated the child theme and check again if you are able to upload more than 5 images or 11 ? what’s the limit ? in the fist message you said 5 now 11.

Let me know

Cheers
    R

jiant
    Participant

Hi

1.- I have tried deactivating plugins one by one and after I tried again and Nothing
    2.- I have tried deactivating all the plugins at the same time and after I tried again and Nothing
    3.- I have tried your choice, deactivating all plugin and deactivating kleo child, after I tried again and Nothing. 🙁

Thank you.

jiant
    Participant

I forgot.. 11 images max, no more

Thank you

Radu

I see but i don’t understand in what element from visual composer you are seeing this limit ?

Can you record your screen and show me what’s the issue pleasE? to can figure out with what element you encounter issues ?

This is how it looks on my backend withen i upload photos ( 31 )

This is how it looks on frontend

Cheers
    R.

jiant
    Participant
    This reply has been set as private.
     Radu

Hi,

So when you add like here 15 images in backend : https://cdn.seventhqueen.com/sq-support/wp-content/uploads/2017/10/2-4.jpg

In the frontend are shown only 5 images?

Can you please provide admin credentials to can take a closer look ?

Also you can create a page with the issue and then i will look and test that

Cheers
    R.

jiant
    Participant
     Radu

Hi,

I’m not able to login see what i receive

Also trying to login to /wp-admin instead /wp-login.php i receive this error : ERR_TOO_MANY_REDIRECTS

Maybe the issue with the photos can be relad to this somehow ?

Did you have tweaked the htaccess file ? or some functions in child theme ?

Activate wp debug to see what causes that.

Steps to enable wp debug:

•  Connect to your server by FTP
    • Look in root directory of your WordPress install and open wp-config.php
    • Search for define( ‘WP_DEBUG’, false ); and change FALSE value to TRUE
    COPY CODE
    define( 'WP_DEBUG', true );

•   After this line add this:
    COPY CODE
    define( 'WP_DEBUG_LOG', true );

WP_DEBUG_LOG is a companion to WP_DEBUG that causes all errors to also be saved to a debug.log log file inside the /wp-content/ directory. This is useful if you want to review all notices later or need to view notices generated off-screen (e.g. during an AJAX request or wp-cron run).

Repeat the described actions and then check the debug.log file and let me know what error appears.

If this is useless please try to deactivate additional plugins except Visual Composer, K-elements, BuddyPress, Paid memberships pro and revolution slider.

After you have disabled the plugins try to see if the error persists.

Cheers
    Radu

jiant
    Participant
     Radu

Hi,

yes it’s wired, at this moment it’s the same

anyway for your info , those issues aren’t theme related , they are somehow related to the server or server settings, did you have tried to ask the hosting company if they have any idea why you cannot access wp login or wp-admin panel ?

Cheers
    R.

jiant
    Participant
     Radu

Hi,

That was my intention to solve your issue with the galleries when i’ve asked you for the credentials but for some reason i cannot access your wp admin.. or wp-login url

I’ve changed the IP and it’s the same… here it’s a video how that it behaves on my end.
    VIDEO : https://drive.google.com/file/d/0Bxo5b6iHWRMwZS1hcElSYjBvU00/view

So to can debugg your issue with the 5 photos i will have to access the wp admin dashboard first.

Did you have wordfence plugin or wangguard ? to block suspiciius users activities ? if yes turn off

Cheers
    R.

jiant
    Participant
     Radu

Hi,

The notice that it’s shown in frontend has nothing to do with your issue with images, tried right now to login to wp-admin or to wp-login… i encounter the same cannot see any login form, it’s the same like in the video.

Let me know if you encounter the same issue even other theme it’s activated. If yes it means that that issue isn’t related to our theme , it’s wordpress related.

Cheers
    R.

jiant
    Participant

Hi.

This is conversation with my hosting and wordpress ticket and forum:

HOSTING-WORPRES
    First, to rule out if there is any problem with the hosting account, you could install a site in a folder, you can install a Pack with the installers from Cpanel and there perform tests with more than 11 images.

ME

I have created a folder with the name test, I have installed a wordpress pack and I have added a gallery with more than 11 images. Effectively it works.

I have to activate wp-admin login for different counties. Could you mind tell me from wich country are you trying yo login. And then i will activate for you ad you will could login.

Please lets try to find the problem. I have to face many clients with my galleries . I install a gallery plugin as a momentary solution. but it´s a real waste of time.

Thank you

Radu

Hi,
    My country it’s Romania, tried to solve your issue at first reply but wasn’t possible cuz i’m unable to reach your website wp admin and also to try to reproduce the issue and looking for a solution.

Let me know when can i login to wp-admin dashboard.

At this moment same errors occurs

Cheers
    R.

jiant
    Participant
     Radu

Hi,

I was able to login and to see how that happens, and the error that comes 503 means a server limitation, so this issue isn’t at all a theme issue, it’s a server one, there should be changed some settings.

Tried to install a plugin named phpinfo wordpress that calls phpinfo() function to can see the settings for upload limit, etc… but it says :

“Warning: phpinfo() has been disabled for security reasons”

So possible fixes here :
    https://stackoverflow.com/questions/46504941/error-503-after-trying-upload-file
    or :
    https://wordpress.stackexchange.com/questions/59763/how-to-fix-http-error-when-uploading-images

So give to your hosting support this message they will know exactly how to handle the 503 error, in my personal opinion there should checked the phpinfo and to see where it’s a small limit related to the upload files and to be increase.

That’s it

Cheers
    R.

jiant
    Participant
     Radu

Hi,

… just ask them to allow you to set custom settings for your site using a php.ini file where you will have to add those settings in first instance

post_max_size = 1024M
    upload_max_filesize = 1024M
    max_execution_time = 3600
    max_input_time = 3600
    memory_limit = 1024M

Anyway they should give you a dumb of what phpinfo says on your site to can see the actual limits….

Anyway they should be able to give to you a server error log related to tha 503 error and to tell you possible causes what that happens… after you see the cause you can adapt, change settings for your needs…

Cheers
    R

jiant
    Participant

Hi..

Sorry I have not understood completely well, it’s because of my level of English. So you mean they are limiting me in some way and they do not tell me?

Thank you

Radu

I don’t know exactly…

What i want to say it’s that they should be able to find the cause of the errors like the 503 error appears in certain conditions ( example: max_post_size or max_upload_limit ) they should check the logs in depth and to tell you what reason appears in debug of the server.

Just open a ticket and tell him that you need to know the reason for the 503 error and after they told you we will look for solution.

Cheers
    R

jiant
    Participant
     Radu

Hi again,

I see, did you have checked with the new limits how the adding/delete photos now ? it’s better or the same ?

Cheers
    R.

jiant
    Participant

Hi

Yes I checked it, but it is the same. 🙁

any idea?

Thank you

Radu

Hi,

I don’t have any other ideas since my guess it’s the limit on the server since our theme cannot prevent uploading certain numbers of photo at once…

Cheers
    R.

jiant
    Participant

Hi

I going to try again with the server. But Everything was working fine before the last update ,as I told you on the first messages.

Besides I have created a folder with the name test, I have installed a wordpress pack and I have added a gallery with more than 11 images.with kleo and VC deactivated, and works. So in this case server has not uploads limit.

Thank you

Radu

Hi,

I see tried the reproduce again the issue on my end there is no issue, works as it should.

VIDEO : https://drive.google.com/file/d/1XHzMQu9d5TDLn2ioyfgyUYB77DrLQ5gN/view

And the cause can be identified if the error log contains the entire log of your error, in the error log its written when a error occurs and also possible reasons for that like a value that should be increased, to can proceed further with this i need a dump of phpinfo function run to can see the values.

Chers
    R.

jiant
    Participant

Hi

ok no problem, tell me how I have to do it or how I send you the file (phpinfo function). Is located in cpanel? Need password?

Thank you

Radu

Hi,

I’ve tried already checked that but the phpinfo() function it’s not allowed to run because of the hosting restrictions , see here details in a previous ticket : https://archived.seventhqueen.com/forums/topic/i-cant-add-more-than-5-images-visual-composer-accept-a-total-of-5-images/#post-179260

Cheers
    R.

Viewing 35 posts - 1 through 35 (of 35 total)

The forum ‘Plugins questions’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Forgot your details?