This topic has 7 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 9 years by sharmstr.

• Author

Tagged: ,

juandias
    Participant

Hi, im install the Woocommerce demo content, im searching for the page “Shop” for editing, but i cant find it, I install the Kleo theme on another hosting, and I can see the page “Shop”, i copy the code, and paste on my other hosting for create a page “Shop”, but nothing happen.

But i can see the my hosting has the Shop URL: http://104.236.94.231/shop

Thanks.

sharmstr

Did you verify your page settings? http://docs.woothemes.com/document/configuring-woocommerce-settings/#section-3

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

This support site is not about custom work. If you need custom development please contact cornel@seventhqueen.com

juandias
    Participant

Yes, i check that, but i cant see nothing, usually Woocommerce ask you about install the pages, but on this time, that not happen.

Any idea? maybe uninstall and reinstall Woocommerce?

sharmstr

What do you have set at Woo > Settings > Products > Display?

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

This support site is not about custom work. If you need custom development please contact cornel@seventhqueen.com

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
     juandias
    Participant

Yes, but isnt a “shop” page, only a Home Shop… The “Shop” page isnt create.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
     sharmstr

Woo will call Home Shop “Shop” since that’s what you have set. You could have a page called “This is not my shop page” and woo will call it “Shop” if that’s what you have set there.

juandias
    Participant

Yes, but “home Shop” isnt the “shop” page, are different, the Home Shop is a theme from Kleo, but “shop” page is from Woo.

Why i dont understand, is i have the “shop” url —-> http://104.236.94.231/shop

Is a page right? but i cant find it in the list of pages??

sharmstr

I dont know how to explain this any other way. You dont NEED a page called shop because its using “Home Shop”. You have your shop page to show products which its doing.

If it makes you feel better, create a page called Shop. Then go back into woo settings and assign your Shop Page to “shop”.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

The forum ‘KLEO’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Forgot your details?