This topic has 6 replies, 3 voices, and was last updated 8 years by sharmstr.

• Author
     rasmusberg
    Participant

I can’t seem to translate “Clear selection” on the product pages with variable products. It works fine on other webshops I own where I use the same version of WP, WC and the translation file of WC…

rikbutterflyskull
    Participant

Cause that string is named Clear.

See yourself http://seventhqueen.com/themes/kleo/shop/ship-your-idea/

rasmusberg
    Participant

Still…

I have translated it in both woocommerce and woocommerce admin translations files. Both are fully updated via woocommerce.pot (the newest)

sharmstr

Woo updated that label in their latest release. You’re still on Kleo 3.1.3 that doesnt have those changes. Update Kleo.

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

This support site is not about custom work. If you need custom development please contact cornel@seventhqueen.com

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
     sharmstr

Moving because this isnt a bug.

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

This support site is not about custom work. If you need custom development please contact cornel@seventhqueen.com

rasmusberg
    Participant

Thank you so much. That helped. My mistake. Thank you for great support once again! Have a nice day 🙂

sharmstr

You’re welcome.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

The forum ‘Plugins questions’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Forgot your details?