This topic has 3 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 9 years by Laura.

• Author
     juandias
    Participant

Hi, i want to translate the kleo Theme changing the .PO file, i already did, and upload to the same name file. But nothing changes. What im doing wrong?

I edit the file en_US.po and upload both files (.po and .mo) to /wp-content/themes/Kleo/Languages

Laura

Hello, it will change depending on your website settings language, if set to spanish it will show spanish es_ES not en_US

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

Laura Solanes - Graphic Designer and Web Designer

Please be patient as I try to answer each topic as fast as i can.

If you like the theme or the support you've received please consider leaving us a review on Themeforest!

Always happy to help you 🙂

juandias
    Participant

Hi, thanks. Im try to use Loco Translate and Codestyling Localization plugin, but codestyling dont work (i cant find the settings) and Loco Translate, i dont know how to import a translation (the .po and .mo file).

I read another post where you upload the translating file, but i dont know how to import into my theme with Loco Translate.

Any help please?

Thanks.

Laura

Hello, using ftp you can add your already made translations.
    The folders are
    wp-content/languages
    wp-content/languages/plugins
    Also if a plugin has a language folder, find it in wp-content/plugins/thepluginfolder
    For theme
    wp-content/themes/kleo/languages

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

Laura Solanes - Graphic Designer and Web Designer

Please be patient as I try to answer each topic as fast as i can.

If you like the theme or the support you've received please consider leaving us a review on Themeforest!

Always happy to help you 🙂

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

The forum ‘KLEO’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Forgot your details?