This topic has 3 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 10 years by Abe.

• Author
     mwspano
    Participant

1- I want to change the search on the home page to a register option? I have looked around and haven’t found a clear way/best way of doing this.

2- In your demo of the theme you have this profile
    http://seventhqueen.com/demo/sweetdatewp/members/sweetadmin/
    How can I make user profiles look like that one with “looking for’ tab?

3- I can have a lot of options in the search bar on the members page, but new users don’t have to answer those questions. So how can I edit what questions a new user needs to answer?

Thanks in advance
    Mike

Abe
    Keymaster

Hi,
    1. Sweetdate – Homepage – set the form to Register form
    2. See this topic: https://archived.seventhqueen.com/forums/topic/how-to-add-more-tabs-next-to-the-profile-image
    3. You cannot differentiate the search form by type of user (logged in/ not logged in). they all see all search criteria

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

---
    @ SeventhQueen we do our best to have super happy customers. Thanks for being our customer.

mwspano
    Participant

Thanks so much! that was easier than I thought.

But on question #3 I am asking how do you change the questions the new users are asked, and can you make answering all the questions mandatory. The questions I’m referring to are the profile matching questions.

Abe
    Keymaster

The questions are added from Users – Profile fields and you have a mandatory option there

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

---
    @ SeventhQueen we do our best to have super happy customers. Thanks for being our customer.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Forgot your details?