This topic has 2 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 9 years by Abe.

• Author
     ervin_hu
    Participant

Hi Abe,

On the admin site Sweetdate >> BuddyPress,
    You provide the special preconfigured field for the age, and only one Numerical Field. BUt every dating community site need more Numerical Fields, age=ok, height=ok, but we need to have one for bodyweight too. That is very important parameter. How can I duplicate / or create more Numerical Field options? Wich php file contain this code?

Thank you, Ervin M.

ervin_hu
    Participant

So maybe u can help me, to add some code to some php files, to have more (2-4) nummerical field options on the admin site Sweetdate >> BuddyPress setup page. I hope its possible to triplicate the existing one. 🙂

An another incompleteness on the user porfile searching / filtering:
    When one user define yourself with one drop-down list item (smoker, OR non-smoker, OR social smoker) that is correct. But searching for these user-property, when I filter users, it should be one multiple-selection-list, for example I m searching for users, there are non-smokers, and most social smokers, so I m looking for a listing from non-smoker AND social-smoker users, (excluded oftener and normal smokers).

Its possilbe to searching for drop-down list (single item selection) property with a multiple selection form?
    Or its too complicated to extend the filtering capability in this way? 🙂

Thank you,
    Ervin m.

Abe
    Keymaster

Hi, Making those changes implies custom work which requires programming skills and a dedicated amount of time that isn’t covered by our support team.

here is the file responsible for the search form:
    wp-content\themes\sweetdate\custom_buddypress\kleo-bp-search.php

and the theme options file:
    wp-content\themes\sweetdate\framework\theme_options.php

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

---
    @ SeventhQueen we do our best to have super happy customers. Thanks for being our customer.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

The topic ‘I need more Numerical (search) Field’ is closed to new replies.

Forgot your details?