This topic has 3 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 8 years by Radu.

• Author
     uetian78
    Participant

I want to change my theme domain – how can i do this ?

Radu

Hi,

You will need to set NS-s from the new domain to same hosting server as old domain, then the domain should to point to same directory as old domain after these you will need to change from wp-admin -> settings -> WordPress Address (URL) and Site Address (URL) old site url to new site url.

If you need someone to do this, We offer a migration service see details here : https://archived.seventhqueen.com/services/wordpress-data-migration-service

Regards

Radu

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution
     uetian78
    Participant

No you didnt get my question. What i wanna ask is that as i have regular license and can use my theme on only one website so now i that i have deleted my previous website,can i use this purchase on new domain ?

Radu

Hi,

If you will need to discontinue to use the kleo theme to the old site and then to use theme on you new site it’s ok you can do it without any problem.

Regards

Radu

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Forgot your details?