This topic has 4 replies, 3 voices, and was last updated 9 years by Catalin.

• Author

Tagged: 

natiugango
    Participant

Hi,

I can not figure it how to do hoover effect as in the demo http://seventhqueen.com/themes/kleo/feature-items/ It’s not in imported demo content.

I use the VC Feature Items Grid – Feature Item, but there is no possibility to choose the type of animation or hoover effect.

K.

sharmstr

Hmmm. I have a feeling that it was never meant to have that hover effect. It doesn’t work in Firefox and there’s no change in the css when you hover over it like I’d expect to see. The other interesting thing is that the icon changes when you hover over any part of the item block, not just the icon. I’ve combed through all of the css and for the life of me can’t figure this out. I know that if .feature-icon is removed from the class that it no longer changes on a hover. @abe: What kind of voodoo are you doing to make this work?

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

This support site is not about custom work. If you need custom development please contact cornel@seventhqueen.com

natiugango
    Participant

I’m only surprised that the demo has a hover effect and I just can not get that on my website. Initially I thought that I was doing something wrong, but after importing the contents of the demo (the same where the hover effect occurred), for me this effect is still not there. It seems to me that the demo has been used in some other plugin for VC, something like http://demos.gambit.ph/4k-icons/ or manual editing styles.

Something like this, in my opinion, should not have happened, or should be information about it.

sharmstr

I know they are releasing an update next week and that they do test new code on the demo site before releasing it. Maybe its new. I’m not sure because I never noticed the hover before. I’ve yet to see them do something on the demo that they do not offer in their theme, so I dont think we need to worry about that.

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

This support site is not about custom work. If you need custom development please contact cornel@seventhqueen.com

Catalin

Hello, is like @sharmstr said, we have uploaded to the demo since it will be default looks of the feature items starting with 2.1 version that should come this week. We did small visual improvements to those elements.

Thanks

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

The forum ‘KLEO’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Forgot your details?