This topic has 7 replies, 3 voices, and was last updated 7 years by Radu.

• Author

Tagged: , ,

excellins
    Participant

Hello, icons display wrongly … just boxes with weird writings inside.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
     Radu

Hi,

Do you have installed recently some plugin ? Try to de-activate wanguard, try to de-activate all plugins an enable it one by one back to identify what causes that.

Do you have tried to add more fontello icons ?

Cheers
    R.

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution
     excellins
    Participant

i have wanguard installed, no i didnt try to install fontello icons unless the ones i added to the child theme to buddypress profile images. i will try to deactivate plugins and see. But it is only at the back end it isnt disturbing the website frontend so i think i can manage the issue because for now all plugins i have installed are important.

Radu

Ok my suggestion was only to find out whats causes that to know, but if this is not affect your site functionality ok

Cheers
    R.

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution
     excellins
    Participant

tHNAKS Radu.

Radu

No problem

Cheers
    R.

Denis Ciumbargi
    Participant

Hey guys, i have the same issue month after this was posted.

It would be nice to actually get a proper fix to this, it is the wanguard on my theme that prevents icons from displaying in the dashboard theme options but it is a good customer support to make the theme work with other plugins needed for buddypress since this according to your advertising the worlds most popular buddypress theme.

Radu

Hi,

That it’s a bug from wangguard that overwrites the font family to wangguard for certain I elements which it’s not ok

You should replace this file content: /wp-content/themes/kleo/lib/assets/admin-custom.css

with this one: http://pastebin.com/raw/x5xDNXNL

Cheers
    R.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

The forum ‘Bugs & Issues’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Forgot your details?