This topic has 2 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 10 years by sharmstr.

• Author
     sharmstr

I had to remove the height:auto css rule from the iframe, embed in order for spotify playlist to show full height. I’m not sure what this will effect in your theme, but so far looks like nothing. The youtube videos in posts and on the activity stream look ok with this rule removed.

I didnt want to remove it, but couldn’t find a way to override for spotify playlist only.

EDIT: It didnt actually remove it from app.css. I defined an override in the child style.css (incase someone else wants to to this.)

This support site is not about custom work. If you need custom development please contact cornel@seventhqueen.com

Abe
    Keymaster

Hi, We will look over it and come with a fix. Thanks

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

---
    @ SeventhQueen we do our best to have super happy customers. Thanks for being our customer.

sharmstr

More info. Removing the rule screws up the carousel. The initial height of the carousel is giant. Will look for a better solution.

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

This support site is not about custom work. If you need custom development please contact cornel@seventhqueen.com

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

The forum ‘KLEO’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Forgot your details?