This topic has 8 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 8 years by Mike.

• Author
     Mike
    Participant

I’m trying to add an image carousel to one of my pages and no matter what I put in the carousel size it doesn’t change and makes the image go all the way across the page.

This should be a 728×90 leaderboard but it’s way bigger than that. And, if I change the size to “thumb” the exact same size occurs.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
     sharmstr

It looks like 728×90 now. So I’m guessing you figured it out?

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

This support site is not about custom work. If you need custom development please contact cornel@seventhqueen.com

Mike
    Participant

No, I couldn’t get the image carousel working, so I just used the Revolution Slider. Seems to do the same work with a little more backend stuff.

sharmstr

The carousel size is dependent upon the container size, not the image sizes. So you if put it in a 728×90 container, it will be that size.

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

This support site is not about custom work. If you need custom development please contact cornel@seventhqueen.com

Mike
    Participant

I see! Going forward, how would I customize the container size?

sharmstr

I’ve been playing around with this and using revslider for this is the best way to go.

Mike
    Participant

Yeah, it’s a shame because kind of makes the image carousel worthless.

sharmstr

For you perhaps, yes.

Mike
    Participant

Well, I just mean the only use it will have is if you have images that are exactly the size of the container, right? In most cases, images will be sized according to the design.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

The forum ‘Bugs & Issues’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Forgot your details?