This topic has 3 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 9 years by Catalin.

• Author
     Tom
    Participant

Hi,

I have published a couple of image posts (with the format set to “image”), and I have noticed that a post with a portrait orientation image rotates the image, and changes it to landscape orientation when viewed on a cellphone (iPhone 5, Safari).

The image is originally embedded with the size attributes width=”768″ height=”1024″.

Do you have any idea why this changes on mobile browsers? Is this deliberate?

Please see the two attached files.

Thanks!

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
     Catalin

we weren’t able to replicate this tho we tested on our devices… is that a general situation or is happening only on that picture?

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution
     Tom
    Participant

Hi @catalin – thanks for your reply. I can’t seem to replicate it myself now, so I have no idea how it was caused, but other posts don’t seem to be having the same problem, so I assume it was some kind of temporary upload problem!

Catalin

let me know if this happens again to be able to follow this and find a solution.

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

The forum ‘KLEO’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Forgot your details?