This topic has 6 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 8 years by davesuptertiaire.

• Author
     davesuptertiaire
    Participant

Hello,

I encounter a problem with a plugin. I contacted the support which the plugin return me to you with this message. Thank you for agreeing to do this necessary.

There is an error on your console: https://drive.google.com/a/bsf.io/file/d/0B8NDY_vblYAaOS1na3ZPRWdpSWs/view
    Which is creating the issue.
    We check the issue about this JS and found that the main script is loading after some migrate.min.js.
    Here is the screenshot: http://sharkz.in/sharex/amits/2015/08/2015-08-21_18-32-55.jpg
    Ask your theme author to solve the console error with the main JS to be loading before migrate.min.js

Thanks
    Dave

sharmstr

kleo doesnt call jquery-migrate.js. Its coming from a plugin. Disable plugins one by one to find it. Or you can temporarily enable the WP 2015 Theme to see if you still have the issue and rule out a theme issue.

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

This support site is not about custom work. If you need custom development please contact cornel@seventhqueen.com

davesuptertiaire
    Participant

Hello,

I am not a developer , I do not know where it can come . But the plugin ” Image separator ” works when I use another theme . It seems logical to me that it comes although the theme and not a plug in .

I deactivated plug in and it changes nothing .

Thank you kindly offer me another solution.

sharmstr

Respond privately with a link and admin credentials.

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

This support site is not about custom work. If you need custom development please contact cornel@seventhqueen.com

davesuptertiaire
    Participant
    This reply has been set as private.
     sharmstr

It was a css issue, not a a jquery issue. Your site isnt throwing errors.

davesuptertiaire
    Participant

Thanks a lot

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

The forum ‘Bugs & Issues’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Forgot your details?