This topic has 1 reply, 2 voices, and was last updated 8 years by Abe.

• Author
     phenderson57
    Participant

I am having trouble with image resolution in BuddyApp. All my logos are loading as tiny images and not filling the space. Also, when I load images in ‘simple image’ it’s clear that the image is at lower resolution than the source image (blurry). I’ve checked that the original image sizes are large, and that they are still the same large resolution once loaded in the media library. However, once they are pulled into the them as simple image or logos they are scaled or down sampled to be tiny or blurry. Is there a BuddyApp Theme control somewhere that is specifying the displayed image resolutions?

I looked in Settings > Media and raised the image size there (e.g. of Large image) to very large limits but this does not seem to affect image size in the Theme.

Abe
    Keymaster

Hello there, you are adding the image as a Single image element from Visual composer? That element has a Image size attribute that should be set to “full”. See: http://7thqueen.com/public-files/gabi/2015-12-11-mmghb.png

Also when adding an image from the default wordpress media functionality it also has an option to choose the image size.

Cheers

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

---
    @ SeventhQueen we do our best to have super happy customers. Thanks for being our customer.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

The forum ‘General questions’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Forgot your details?