This topic has 4 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 9 years by Catalin.

• Author
     iusethemes
    Participant

why do the accounts with facebook avatars have better images? Mine looks like a dirty optical

Catalin

the picture quality is influenced by the resolution of the picture uploaded by the user… please give me an example on your site of to picture to be able to compare them

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution
     iusethemes
    Participant

The first picture was uploaded via profile image directly to wp, the second is one I uploaded to facebook then used fb login. Same picture different handlers.

What causes wp image handling to be so poor?

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
     iusethemes
    Participant

Second image won’t load, but with Facebook login images are crisp no matter how small they get. Also my images in activity via rtmedia all look blurred as well.

Could this be from inaccurate crop sizes, or encoding? This is only on mobile though.

Catalin

for avatars there are some sizes you can change if you thing you need them bigger. Look in wp-content/plugins/bp_custom.php

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution
Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

The forum ‘KLEO’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Forgot your details?