This topic has 56 replies, 3 voices, and was last updated 8 years by eugene.

• Author

Tagged: , , ,

Radu

Hi,

Do you know how i can add the new url for the same app and platform?

Personally no, do a fast google search

Again thank you for that fix with Cyrillics symbols. Do you want I place a separate ticket and you will answer on it with that code, so other users can fix it? Or you will be add it in future version of KLEO?

This will not be implemented in the theme yet, we will add the snippet in our knowledge base.

Also, why you use rtMedia? DO you think i can just disable it and ur theme will works fine?
    Also, may be you can advice me which plugins I can also disable which I dont very need?

rTMedia is used only for buddypress and if you not use buddypress ( used for community purposes ) you can disable buddypress and rtmedia and buddypress related plugins, also if you are not using forums you can disable bbpress, if you are not using woocommerce you can disable it, the kleo theme requires only 3 plugins to work : K-elements, Visual composer and Revolution Slider.

Also, when I try edit any image. I got preview error. “Could not load the preview image. Please reload the page and try again.” – it cause plugin Visual Composer. Should I ask them or do you have some suggestions?

Try to disable plugins ( if you have installed other plugins ) and check again, if this is useless, try to re-upload the theme files, if not works, try to disable child theme if you have added some custom code into it.

I’ve tried again to login via FB but it says same thing

Given URL is not allowed by the Application configuration: One or more of the given URLs is not allowed by the App’s settings. It must match the Website URL or Canvas URL, or the domain must be a subdomain of one of the App’s domains.

I suggest you to create a new app for this dev subdomain.

Cheers

Radu

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution
     eugene
    Participant

I’ve tried again to login via FB but it says same thing

Sry I have again change the app url. Dont worry, it word perfect now.

rTMedia is used only for buddypress and if you not use buddypress ( used for community purposes ) you can disable buddypress and rtmedia

– But i use buddy press, but if rtMedia is slow my site, better if i refuse from opportunity add own user’s media, but it will work fine if i will use BP without rtMedia?

Try to disable plugins ( if you have installed other plugins ) and check again, if this is useless, try to re-upload the theme files, if not works, try to disable child theme if you have added some custom code into it.

– Image preview doesnt work with default wp theme and only Visual Composer plugin. So the problem only in plugin.

eugene
    Participant

Also, some times when I try load some page in admin, it long long load, and then Chrome ask me close tab bc it not response. Do you know what the it cause can be?

eugene
    Participant

Also, i want to understand who do this space… May be visual composer, but seems ur theme… or not…
    When i try add new line, it adds 2 new lines.

click enter

eugene
    Participant

Also I have got this error on page with Kleo tour. It works fine. But console shows the error.

Radu

– But i use buddy press, but if rtMedia is slow my site, better if i refuse from opportunity add own user’s media, but it will work fine if i will use BP without rtMedia?

If you will not use rTMedia your server will have more memory free for each request….but if you really need that functionalities from rtmedia use it but if you don’t need these, don’t use it.

Also, i want to understand who do this space… May be visual composer, but seems ur theme… or not…

This how the wordpress do…., when you hit enter you will separate them into two paragraphs you can switch to text editor and use the br tag where you need.

Regarding the js error we will investigate this.

Cheers

Radu

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution
     eugene
    Participant

Thank you. What about image preview? Should i ask visual composer support forum? And od i can do this if i dont have purchase code?

One new problem with new buddyPress.
    Seems new version of BP without bp-jquery-autocomplete.css

It breaks the design on create new msg page

looks ugly, should looks like on demo

eugene
    Participant

Also i have created the same q on buddy press forum.

Andrei

Hi,

As I see in your bp ticket there was an issue from their side.

Let us know if you need help with anything else.

Cheers

eugene
    Participant

Hi, again need some tips and help.
    I working now on improving site speed.
    I want to use some cache plugin also i have just installed Better WP minify to combine gzip and moove to footer all script.
    It reduce page load time and count of requests. What you thinking about it?
    I have around 10 plugins and dont know how to prevent 80 only js and css files requests.

I have found this scripts: wp-includes/js/twemoji.min.js and wp-includes/js/wp-emoji.min.js – can you please say me something about it? Why we need it, their size is 33 kb. Do I really need it?

eugene
    Participant

Also I want to know why we need BP Profile Search AND BuddyPress Cover Photo, this plugin should allow user to upload cover photo, but when i disable it, seems user any way available to upload their cover photo…

Without http://take.ms/8Dgtg and http://take.ms/HA0Rj

With same…

Same for <strong style=”line-height: 1.5;”>BP Profile Search, why we need it?

eugene
    Participant

As you see, BP core photo now i useless. You can exclude it from ur default plugin list.

<span style=”color: #444444; font-family: ‘Open Sans’, sans-serif; font-size: 13px; line-height: 22px;”>Updated to work with BuddyPress 2.4. Added an option to replace functionality of BuddyPress 2.4 The plugins adds default Profile and Group cover settings in WP Admin – Settings – BuddyPress – Settings. The default image settings works with BuddyPress 2.4 core functionality. Since the cover functionality is included in Buddypress core since version 2.4, right now having the plugin active will use BP functionality and use the old uploaded image until you upload a new one with the new BP interface. The plugins screens are no longer used if you have BuddyPress greater than 2.4</span>

eugene
    Participant

Here why the video about problem with <strong style=”box-sizing: border-box; color: #777777; font-family: ‘Open Sans’; font-size: 14px;”>BP Profile Search 

Do you any idea why use bbpress instead one most modern and clear design forum <span style=”line-height: 1.5;”>discourse with this plugin. </span>

Do you know how i can enable opportunity to invite any user in group? Bc now it works only for friends?

I see my plugin Visual Composer now has an update, but i cant update it from admin panel, so I should update it with redownload KLEO theme? Bc I haven’t visual composer license key…

Andrei

Hi,

Indeed the Cover Photo isn’t required anymore, we’ll consider removing it in the future, thanks for the suggestion.

About the issue with your BP Profile Search forms, in your video there is and js error in the console, most probably the file in which the error occurs comes from another plugin which isn’t compatible with bp profile search, see which plugin points you the file with the error and deactivate that plugin, at least temporary to see if the issue goes away.

We’ve used bbPress because it’s very popular, but you can use any forum plugin that suits your needs.

On theme update we also include new versions of Visual Composer, but more recently if you have set up the automatic theme update from theme options you might get new versions of the bundled plugins even quicker.

Let me know if I can help with anything else.

Cheers

eugene
    Participant

About the issue with your BP Profile Search forms

Yes, I have created the tickets on both this plugins. The problem in BD multi language and PD profile search

Yes, I have already noticed that you have added nice functionality to update plugin with theme licence. Thanks.

I have other problem here the demonstration https://youtu.be/3wjaQfGEi5o

Andrei

You could try to delete those “Register” menu items and add it again from the “Kleo” section, without changing any link in it.

Cheers

eugene
    Participant

Thanks. Works. =)

Viewing 17 posts - 41 through 57 (of 57 total)

The forum ‘Bugs & Issues’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Forgot your details?