This topic has 4 replies, 3 voices, and was last updated 9 years by Abe.

• Author
     edouard0585
    Participant

Good Morning Madam, Sir,

Excuse me to disturb you but I can’t change the colors through Visual Composer (Borders, Fonts, …) I choose the colors ad update my page and when I check it doesn’t show up and my page is not modified. How can I change the colors of the icons from the profile menu ? (If a css code is needed, where do I put the css code precisely and what is the code ?)
    I also have a problem with the profile menu because the icon with the + at the right of the menu isn’t present. I can see it on your demo site but not on my site. What can I do ?? It is kind of urgent because if I don’t finish the website rapidly my boss will kill me 🙂
    Thank you for your help
    Edouard
    Kleo Theme.
    If you need the logins of my website to make the changes or check the problem don’t hesitate.

edouard0585
    Participant

Please it is my 3rd topic without answer. I managed to find an alternative for the other topics but this one is crucial. Thank you for your help.

Edouard

sharmstr

respond privately with a link and credentials to your site.

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

This support site is not about custom work. If you need custom development please contact cornel@seventhqueen.com

edouard0585
    Participant
    This reply has been set as private.
     Abe
    Keymaster

hi @edouard0585
    I took a look but can’t login. If the “+” does not appear in your member profile then you could have a JS error in your site.

Also site colors are customized from Theme options – Styling options

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

---
    @ SeventhQueen we do our best to have super happy customers. Thanks for being our customer.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

The forum ‘KLEO’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Forgot your details?