This topic has 13 replies, 3 voices, and was last updated 9 years by Abe.

• Author
     alberhd
    Participant

When i try to upload one photo with my profile,i select the photo,I press upload and when the bar is green,the page should reload and show the new photo,but no,is stuck on this link:

http://mysite.com/members/user_name/media/#main

And when i press the link Pictures,from the tabs About me,Looking for, the photos not appear there and the link is this one:

http://mysite.com/members/user_name/media/#mis-imgenes

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
     alberhd
    Participant

I need help please,this is a important problem,thanks

alberhd
    Participant

any help from support? Thank you!

alberhd
    Participant

maybe is just one code to after the photo is uploaded the page did reload,but i dont know…

Catalin

Hello,

Please send me a link to your website to be able to replicate this issue.

Thank you,
    Catalin

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution
     alberhd
    Participant
    This reply has been set as private.
     Catalin

Hello,

Please send me admin credentials for your website to be able to give you solutions for your opened tickets. Reply as private for security reasons.

Thank you,
    Catalin

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution
     alberhd
    Participant
     alberhd
    Participant
     Catalin

Hello,

1. after the upload is complete, the pictures are displayed under the upload dialog. Take a look at my screenshot.

2. what do you want to happen when picture is clicked?

3. I tested this and it seems to be a problem with rtmedia plugin… try posting this issue on their forum, maybe some other users have the same problem… this is an isolated issue

4. I was able to register and login with my facebook account… I wasn’t able to replicate this issue.

Thank you,
    Catalin

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
     alberhd
    Participant

1. Yes i know,but i need do click at the photo for the page reload and appear the tab pictures,is possible that when the photo is uploaded the webpage autoreload? without do click at the photo

2. I want that the photo open like that: https://cdn.seventhqueen.com/sq-support/wp-content/uploads/2014/06/screen-02.jpg

3. Ok,i will post the issue on their forum,thanks!

4. Ok,perfect.

New:

1. The match is now working,just appear the number 1! What is the problem?

Thank you very much!

Abe
    Keymaster

1. I see what you mean but the upload is handled by the plugin and we can’t interfere in plugin code to refresh page
    2. It should show in the popup by default. If using rtMedia plugin make sure you have enabled the media popup from their settings

1 new. What match?

---
    @ SeventhQueen we do our best to have super happy customers. Thanks for being our customer.

alberhd
    Participant

Thank you for your help,this problem was resolved automatically when i contracted a new hosting.
    About the match (compatibility) i fixed this problem,but i have one question about the sistem in other topic.

thank you!

Abe
    Keymaster

Great,
    Closing topic

---
    @ SeventhQueen we do our best to have super happy customers. Thanks for being our customer.

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)

The topic ‘Important problem uploading photos’ is closed to new replies.

Forgot your details?