This topic has 9 replies, 3 voices, and was last updated 5 years by Radu.

• Author
     bitcoinsolution
    Participant

Hi

I’m facing issues with customizing the menu

The options to customize the menu icons and colors are missing

Could you help me with it ?

Thanks

Laura

Hello, can you share access and specify which colors do you want?

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

Laura Solanes - Graphic Designer and Web Designer

Please be patient as I try to answer each topic as fast as i can.

If you like the theme or the support you've received please consider leaving us a review on Themeforest!

Always happy to help you 🙂

bitcoinsolution
    Participant
    This reply has been set as private.
     Laura

Hello, please let me know which colors you want for each, about the icons at Appearance – Menu you can change each menu item icon

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

If you like the theme or the support you've received please consider leaving us a review on Themeforest!

bitcoinsolution
    Participant

Where can I change the icons or color ?

as shown on the screenshot attached, there no option to do so (not like in your tutorial)

I cannot tell you the color, as we’re going to do a game category menu, and each category will have a different color

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
     Laura

Hello, that is why I am asking so I can give you the codes for each item. You can’t change menu text colors individually without css. Please share the colors and where do I can create a code for you

bitcoinsolution
    Participant

We don’t want to change the text color, only icon color.

But please tell me where can I change the icons ? it’s more important then the color.

I need to check the colors with our dev.

As you can see on the screenshot, I’m also unable to chnage the menu’s CSS on each item

Laura

Hello, will assign the ticket to a higher support level who can help and advise you in your query.
    Thanks! ?

bitcoinsolution
    Participant

hello

when will I hear back from the higher level support? our request is quite urgent thanks!

Radu

Hi,

Personally i think one of the plugins conflicts with that. So disable all at once except buddypress and access again the https://xenogaming.io/wp-admin/nav-menus.php and check if the icon picker appears like on next screenshot.

If appears, enable back one by one plugins while you check that menus page to see after wahat plugin activate appears.

Cheers
    R

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

The forum ‘Bugs & Issues’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Forgot your details?