This topic has 6 replies, 3 voices, and was last updated 9 years by 5high-photohub.

• Author
     5high-photohub
    Participant

Hi there,

What I’d like is to increase the size of the captcha image as it’s a bit small for some to see. I’ve searched all the Kleo css files and can find the css for the contact form 7 but can’t find anything that can help with styling of the actual CAPTCHA image that goes with it.

It’s for the Really Simple Captcha plugin that goes with the contact form 7. The closest thing I’ve found is this:

COPY CODE
    .wpcf7 img {
    width: 30%;
    }

which does increase the image size BUT it also increases the depth of the whole area, meaning there’s now a large gap between the Captcha input text box and the SEND button.

I’ve attached 2 sceenshots to show the increase in space below the text box.

Any ideas?

Many thanks.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
     Laura

Hello, can you share a link to see the captcha? 🙂

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

Laura Solanes - Graphic Designer and Web Designer

Please be patient as I try to answer each topic as fast as i can.

If you like the theme or the support you've received please consider leaving us a review on Themeforest!

Always happy to help you 🙂

5high-photohub
    Participant

Hi Laura,

sure, i should have thought of that! It’s here: https://www.the-photohub.co.nz/contact/

Thanks.

Laura

Hello, please try this css

COPY CODE

form.wpcf7-form img {
    }
    .wpcf7 input[type="text"], .wpcf7 input[type="email"], .wpcf7 input[type="password"] {
      margin-bottom: -9%;
    }

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

Laura Solanes - Graphic Designer and Web Designer

Please be patient as I try to answer each topic as fast as i can.

If you like the theme or the support you've received please consider leaving us a review on Themeforest!

Always happy to help you 🙂

5high-photohub
    Participant

Thanks Laura,

Unfortunately, although it does reduce the excessive gap between the captcha input text box and the send button, it also seriously reduces the gaps at the top of the form so the text now overlaps the input boxes.

I’ve attached a screenshot, but can’t see how to fix this.

Any more thoughts?

Attachments:
     sharmstr

try this

COPY CODE

img.wpcf7-form-control {
    }

This support site is not about custom work. If you need custom development please contact cornel@seventhqueen.com

Attachments:
     5high-photohub
    Participant

Brilliant! Thanks Sharmstr – it even scales OK too.

Many thanks to all for your excellent help.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

The forum ‘KLEO’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Forgot your details?